Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
GY-9250 MPU9250 9DOF Accéléromètre Gyro 9 Axis Sensor Module I2C/SPI
The MPU-9250 is a 9-axis MotionTracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer and a Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP) all in a small 3x3x1mm package available as a pin-compatible upgrade from the MPU-6515. With its dedicated I2C sensor bus, the MPU-9250 directly provides complete 9-axis MotionFusion™ output. The MPU-9250 MotionTracking device, with its 9-axis integration, on-chip MotionFusion™, and run-time calibration firmware, enables manufacturers to eliminate the costly and complex selection, qualification, and system level integration of discrete devices, guaranteeing optimal motion performance for consumers. MPU-9250 is also designed sensors, such as pressure sensors, on its auxiliary I2C port.
- Three 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing the gyroscope outputs
- Three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the accelerometer outputs
- Three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the magnetometer outputs
- Gyroscope full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec (dps)
- Accelerometer full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g
- Magnetometer full-scale range of ±4800μT
- I2C and SPI serial interfaces
- Power supply: 3-5v
- TouchAnywhere™ technology (for “no touch” UI Application Control/Navigation)
- MotionCommand™ technology (for Gesture Short-cuts)
- Motion-enabled game and application framework
- Location based services, points of interest, and dead reckoning
- Handset and portable gaming
- Motion-based game controllers
- 3D remote controls for Internet connected DTVs and set top boxes, 3D mice
- Wearable sensors for health, fitness and sports
Customers who bought this product also bought:
USB wireless serial data transmission module, support AT commands. With a stable CH340T do USB to serial.With this module you can do wireless serial distance transmission (100 ~ 1100m, depending on the use of the wireless module).
Very useful and high quality 0.7mm 100g solder spool for all your needs. Ideal for all kind of work, even high precision ones as the wire is very thin.
This motor with small size and less weight, low power. It can output enough force to make some model like mini aircraft and robot platform.
The Pro Micro is an Arduino compatible microcontroller development board based on the ATmega32U4 IC designed by Sparkfun Electronics. It is based around the Arduino Leonardo which means you no longer need an addition USB-Serial Interface to program your Arduino. leonardo
If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be. This logic level converter is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V and steps up 3.3V to 5V. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. Each level converter has the capability of converting 4 pins on the high side to 4...
VL53L0X V2 laser ranging sensor
Half size breadboard that is perfect for small prototypes. It does even have power rails on the sides to allow for more than one power level.
A prototype AA battery case
White Grey Black Red blue green /// Nice cable with a smaller section, ideal for a lot of electronic board to board wiring.
This is a long distance 2.4G wireless module which basic on nRF24L01+ chip, and there is the PA and LNA circuit on board, with the external antenna it can reach long distance than the one without these parts.