Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Battery Shield - (Wemos D1 Mini)
Completed to make your wemos d1 mini nomadic
- Charging Voltage: max: 10V, recommend: 5V
- Charging Current: max: 1A
- Lithium Battery voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Boost Power Supply: 5V(max: 1A)
|5V||5V(max: 1A) Power Supply|
- Connect to lithium Battery (normal 3.3-4.2V)
- Charging port (normal 5V)
- Green LED, lights when charging is completed
- Red LED, lights when charging
Customers who bought this product also bought:
For your small prototyping.
Prototype Shield for Raspberry Pi is a prototype board that you can combine your raspberry pi with other components, modules. As a prototype board, it also provides power and state indicator light. Besides. Note: not include Raspberry Pi
This is a simple tactile switch of 6x6mm.
A simple 10k ohm vertical linear potentiometer for all your projects.
Nice cable with a smaller section, ideal for a lot of electronic board to board wiring.
This solar panel is made of single-crystal material that performs high solar energy transformation efficiency at 17%. It has a fine resin surface and sturdy back suitable for outdoor environments. A 2mm JST connecter is attached to the penal, which makes it perfect to team up with most of our can-use-solar-power-supply boards.
This little pack contains a good base to begin with Arduino or other micro-controllers.