SDS011 Nova μg/m3 Particles Sensor (PM2.5 and PM10 Particles/Dust, USB Uart included and uart+digital output)
With its size, it is probably one of the best sensor in terms of accuracy, especially considering it has an output in μg/m3 directly.
There is an USB Uart converter included if you want to use it on a raspberry pi or on a computer, but you can always use the digital or uart output directly.
- Sensor SDS011
- Output: PM2.5, PM10
- Measuring Range: 0.0-999.9μg/m3
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Maximum Current: 100mA
- Sleep Current: 2mA
- Response Time: 1 second
- Serial Data Output Frequency: 1 time/second
- Particle Diameter Resolution: ≤0.3μm
- Relative Error: 10%
- Temperature Range: -20~50°C
- Physical Size: 71mm*70mm*23mm