DevKitC NodeMCU-ESP-WROOM-32U, Wifi and Bluetooth 4.0)
ESP32-DevKitC is a low-footprint, minimal system development board which is powered by our latest ESP-WROOM-32U module and can be easily adjusted to a breadboard.
ESP32-DevKitC is a low-footprint, minimal system development board which is powered by our latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily adjusted to a breadboard.
- Rapid Prototyping – Get right into application design and development without worrying about RF performance and antenna design. The ESP32-DevKitC has your basic system requirements already covered. Just plug in the USB cable and you’re good to go!
- Flexible and Feature-Rich – The ESP32-DevKitC contains the entire basic support circuitry for the ESP-WROOM-32, including the USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
- Breadboard-Friendly – The ESP32-DevKitC pinout is optimized for prototyping on a breadboard. The on-board LDO output is led out for powering additional off-board electronics. Peripheral outputs are grouped together for hassle-free prototyping.
- Core board based on esp-32 WROOM-32 from espressif too.
- Similar to nodemcu board, compact size, on board USB-TTL CP2102, LDO AMS1117, microUSB, flash and reset buttons, etc. Very nice.
- Breadboard friendly.
- On board marked version V2.
- Auto upload bug on windows solution can be found here. Tested up to 10UF can work