Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
2WD AlphaBot, Mobile robot development platform ( Arduino or Raspberry ) (Robotique)
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino interfaces, works with either one separately, or both
- Arduino extend header, supports Arduino shields
- Modular design, plug-and-play modules like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, etc. eliminating the trouble of connecting mess wires.
- LM298P motor driver with diode protection circuit, more safety
- LM2596 voltage regular, provides stable 5V power to the Raspberry Pi/Arduino
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
What's on the AlphaBot Mainboard
- Raspberry Pi interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- Arduino interface: for connecting Arduino
- Motor interface
- Ultrasonic module interface 'optional'
- Servo module interface 'optional'
- Obstacle avoidance module interface
- Speed measuring interface
- Battery holder: supports 18650 batteries
- Reserved power input (not soldered): for connecting other external power supply
- Arduino expansion header: for connecting Arduino shields
- UART interface: for connecting Bluetooth module, to control the robot remotely via Bluetooth 'optional'
- SPI interface: for connecting NRF24L01 wireless module 'optional'
- Line tracking module interface
- TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
- LM298P: dual H bridge motor driver chip, up to 2A current
- Anti-reverse diode
- Power switch
- LM2596: 5V regulator
- Power indicator
- UART switch: turn on to enable serial communication between Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- IR receiver: control the robot remotely via infrared
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino selection: select the Raspberry Pi or Arduino to control the robot peripherals
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a T-Cobbler breakout kit used for extending the GPIO interface on Raspberry Pi B+,2 3 4 to breadboard. It helps you to make the connections between Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/4 breadboard become simple.
Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Adapter Android Tablet and Phone
This is a common female barrel jack connector for pcb or cable mounting. 2,5mm inner pole, 5 to 5.5mm outside.
This is a splittable 40 pin dual female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
Simple step-down module to use an higher voltage as a sorce for a circuit needing a lower one.
The Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 and compatible with the Arduino Uno R3. It has 14 digital I/O pins, 6 analog inputs, a 16MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or...
If you are an expert but just step into raspberry pi, this item will create a good bridge for your learning purpose. All the Raspberry pi pins are “redefined” into arduino style pins, so you can focus on python programming and higher level controlling by using RPI.