Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
2WD AlphaBot, Mobile robot development platform ( Arduino or Raspberry ) (Robotique)
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino interfaces, works with either one separately, or both
- Arduino extend header, supports Arduino shields
- Modular design, plug-and-play modules like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, etc. eliminating the trouble of connecting mess wires.
- LM298P motor driver with diode protection circuit, more safety
- LM2596 voltage regular, provides stable 5V power to the Raspberry Pi/Arduino
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
What's on the AlphaBot Mainboard
- Raspberry Pi interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- Arduino interface: for connecting Arduino
- Motor interface
- Ultrasonic module interface 'optional'
- Servo module interface 'optional'
- Obstacle avoidance module interface
- Speed measuring interface
- Battery holder: supports 18650 batteries
- Reserved power input (not soldered): for connecting other external power supply
- Arduino expansion header: for connecting Arduino shields
- UART interface: for connecting Bluetooth module, to control the robot remotely via Bluetooth 'optional'
- SPI interface: for connecting NRF24L01 wireless module 'optional'
- Line tracking module interface
- TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
- LM298P: dual H bridge motor driver chip, up to 2A current
- Anti-reverse diode
- Power switch
- LM2596: 5V regulator
- Power indicator
- UART switch: turn on to enable serial communication between Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- IR receiver: control the robot remotely via infrared
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino selection: select the Raspberry Pi or Arduino to control the robot peripherals
Customers who bought this product also bought:
For moving parts between the motherboard, PCB board between the PCB and small electrical apparatus for data transmission.
PIC16F628-04/P . Low voltage programming, low speed Clock mode, Programmable BOR, 4MHz internal RC oscillator, on-chip voltage reference, 128 bytes of EEPROM Data Memory
The Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 and compatible with the Arduino Uno R3. It has 14 digital I/O pins, 6 analog inputs, a 16MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or...
AS3935 lightning sensor detection storm distance
This is a Starter kit of electronic brick; it includes basic components and sensors. You can build many interesting projects even if you don't know anything about soldering that makes it the best choice for beginners.
GNSS Module, GPS Beidou, ATGM336H-5N
Nice little battery that is really inexpensive for the (quite high) power it provides. Be sure to use it with a proper holder.
Here is a design for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
This is a common female barrel jack connector for pcb or cable mounting. 2,5mm inner pole, 5 to 5.5mm outside.
This is the pin compatible upgrded version of the ESP-01 chip. ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. ESP8266 has...