Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
2WD AlphaBot, Mobile robot development platform ( Arduino or Raspberry ) (Robotique)
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino interfaces, works with either one separately, or both
- Arduino extend header, supports Arduino shields
- Modular design, plug-and-play modules like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, etc. eliminating the trouble of connecting mess wires.
- LM298P motor driver with diode protection circuit, more safety
- LM2596 voltage regular, provides stable 5V power to the Raspberry Pi/Arduino
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
What's on the AlphaBot Mainboard
- Raspberry Pi interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- Arduino interface: for connecting Arduino
- Motor interface
- Ultrasonic module interface 'optional'
- Servo module interface 'optional'
- Obstacle avoidance module interface
- Speed measuring interface
- Battery holder: supports 18650 batteries
- Reserved power input (not soldered): for connecting other external power supply
- Arduino expansion header: for connecting Arduino shields
- UART interface: for connecting Bluetooth module, to control the robot remotely via Bluetooth 'optional'
- SPI interface: for connecting NRF24L01 wireless module 'optional'
- Line tracking module interface
- TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
- LM298P: dual H bridge motor driver chip, up to 2A current
- Anti-reverse diode
- Power switch
- LM2596: 5V regulator
- Power indicator
- UART switch: turn on to enable serial communication between Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- IR receiver: control the robot remotely via infrared
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino selection: select the Raspberry Pi or Arduino to control the robot peripherals
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Simple step-down module to use an higher voltage as a sorce for a circuit needing a lower one.
Here is a design for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
AS3935 lightning sensor detection storm distance
If you are an expert but just step into raspberry pi, this item will create a good bridge for your learning purpose. All the Raspberry pi pins are “redefined” into arduino style pins, so you can focus on python programming and higher level controlling by using RPI.
For moving parts between the motherboard, PCB board between the PCB and small electrical apparatus for data transmission.
This TFT LCD is designed for RPI, you can design it for many other things. It is play and plug, very easy and good item for your raspberry pi project and just simple connect to Raspberry Pi, you can start you Raspberry pi experience.
Standard size breadboard that is perfect for prototypes. It does even have power rails on the sides to allow for more than one power level. The one you will get is white and not transparent as in the picture.Breadboard
This is a splittable 40 pin dual female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
If you are searching an ultrasonic ranging module, the HC-SR04 is good choice: Its stable performance and high ranging accuracy make it a popular module in electronic market. It's cheaper than an IR range finder with similar range accurancy and distance.