Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DC-DC 3.3V Step-down Power Module, MP1584 [Fixed-Output]
€2.83 €3.33 -€0.50
Use one piece power inductor and synchronous rectifier control chip, smaller and more efficient.
- Use genius MP1584 IC, aiming for more professional and long term comercial project. (many other mp1584 module may not genuine IC)
- All the rest periphferial parts are also high quality.
- Fixed output either 3.3V from 6.5-28V input
- Input from right side, and output on right, please see back side pin definition.
- Adjustable version (the breakout board use potentiometer or multi-turn trimmer pots) is bad for long term use, due to external temperature, vibration, etc.
- Can be embedded as SMT or DIP part.
- Work frequency 1.5Mhz, output current 2.5A can work for long term
- 2000V ESD test as human model
- Module size 16.5 * 22 mm.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
A 1k ohm horizontal Logarithmique potentiometer for all your audio and other projects.
White Grey Black Red /// Nice cable with a smaller section, ideal for a lot of electronic board to board wiring.
Tired of finding a design where you need a specific capacitor value ? This 120 capacitors starter kit is perfect to fill your capacitor drawers to begin with electronics at a killer price !
Light weight,comfortable general purpose.This series are designed for laboratory,household repair soldering.
This is a light weight, high energy density polymer lithium battery. It outputs a nominal 3.7v at 980mAh, including built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage. It comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST connector-2.54 mm spacing between pins. Please do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium...
Nice little case shipped as a kit for your Arduino.
Ever wanted to know how to make a simple drawing program on a LCD display, or are you curious about programming touch screens?
This is a simple Schottky Rectifier Diode rated at 1A, a must for a lot of projects.
Input with MICRO USB female, can directly use mobile charger for input to the lithium battery.And still retain the input voltage wiring solder joints, can be very convenient to DIY.
This is a simple female header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the stm32f4 discovery or the arduino nano on your protoboards.