Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Lithium Battery Charge and 5V Boost Board (OMP1123) LIPO
Lithium Battery Charge and 5V Boost Board
- Based on Chinese power bank (portable battery power supply) mature solution IC 5306, this is the demo board.
- Support Lithium battery charge on 2A rate. Single 2A boosted 5V output or two 1.2A 5V output, great for portable 5V device like Raspberry pi.
- SOP8 and simpe perpherial circuit, very good performace.
- Due to the simple perpherial circuit, it is easy to redesign and customize.
- Board interface inlcudes:
- Two reserved USB output
- MicroUSB 5V charge input
- XH2.54 and 2-pin battery connecto
- 4 LEDs battery volume indicator (100%, <75%, <50%, <25%)
- Push button and light: short press to acivate from sleep, or long press to turn on/off light.
- Board will auto enter into sleep mode when no load.
- Output two USB A port and XH2.54 smd connector is not soldered yet.
- Schematic avaialble on this page. IC can us to buy.
- Buck order price $1 for 50pcs+ order.
- Early design demo video (LED battery volume sequency is wrong, fixed on final board)
About 5306 IC:
- Synchronous switch charge and discharge
- 2.4A synchronous boost conversion, 2.1A synchronous switch charging
- boost efficiency up to 96%
- Charging efficiency up to 97%
- Built-in power path management, support edge charge side
- support load large current line fill function
- adaptive charge current regulation, matching all adapters
- Charging voltage accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Supports 4.20 / 4.30 / 4.35 / 4.40V battery
- Power display
- support 4,3,2,1 LED power display
- Push the key
- Built-in lighting driver
- Automatically detect phone insertion and removal
- Low power consumption
- intelligent identification load, automatic standby
- Standby power consumption is less than 100 μA
- BOM minimalist
- Power MOS built-in, single inductor to achieve charge and discharge
- Multiple protection, high reliability
- output overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit protection
- input overvoltage, overcharge, over discharge, over-current discharge protection
- machine over-temperature protection
- ESD 4KV, instantaneous pressure 12V
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a simple tactile switch of 6x6mm.
Here is a design for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
This Thumb Joystick is similar to the 'analog' joystick on PS2 (PlayStation 2) controllers. The X and Y axes are two ~10k potentiometers which control 2D movement by generating analog signals. The joystick also has a push button that could be used for special applications.
Grove - LoRa Radio 868MHz
STM32F407VET6 ARM Microcontrollers - MCU ARM M4 512 FLASH 168 Mhz 192kB SRAM
This small yet powerful 5V DC 8A power module provides all your projects an easy to use power supply.
This is a digital fast heat-up soldering station, ideal for fast lead-free soldering with good precision.
GY-BME280 is a Breakout Board featuring a Bosch Sensortec BME280 Temperature, Humidity & Pressure Sensor. The board has selectable I2C address jumper (solder link GS2), I2C pull-up resistors, 7 pin header 2.54mm, and two mounting holes 3.5mm. Default setting of the board; single power rail Vdd=Vdd_IO (solder link GS1), pull-ups resistors (R2, R3) 10k,...
This is a cheap usb programmer for STM8 and STM32.
Light weight,comfortable general purpose.This series are designed for laboratory,household repair soldering.