Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Lithium Battery Charge and 5V Boost Board (OMP1123) LIPO
Lithium Battery Charge and 5V Boost Board
- Based on Chinese power bank (portable battery power supply) mature solution IC 5306, this is the demo board.
- Support Lithium battery charge on 2A rate. Single 2A boosted 5V output or two 1.2A 5V output, great for portable 5V device like Raspberry pi.
- SOP8 and simpe perpherial circuit, very good performace.
- Due to the simple perpherial circuit, it is easy to redesign and customize.
- Board interface inlcudes:
- Two reserved USB output
- MicroUSB 5V charge input
- XH2.54 and 2-pin battery connecto
- 4 LEDs battery volume indicator (100%, <75%, <50%, <25%)
- Push button and light: short press to acivate from sleep, or long press to turn on/off light.
- Board will auto enter into sleep mode when no load.
- Output two USB A port and XH2.54 smd connector is not soldered yet.
- Schematic avaialble on this page. IC can us to buy.
- Buck order price $1 for 50pcs+ order.
- Early design demo video (LED battery volume sequency is wrong, fixed on final board)
About 5306 IC:
- Synchronous switch charge and discharge
- 2.4A synchronous boost conversion, 2.1A synchronous switch charging
- boost efficiency up to 96%
- Charging efficiency up to 97%
- Built-in power path management, support edge charge side
- support load large current line fill function
- adaptive charge current regulation, matching all adapters
- Charging voltage accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Supports 4.20 / 4.30 / 4.35 / 4.40V battery
- Power display
- support 4,3,2,1 LED power display
- Push the key
- Built-in lighting driver
- Automatically detect phone insertion and removal
- Low power consumption
- intelligent identification load, automatic standby
- Standby power consumption is less than 100 μA
- BOM minimalist
- Power MOS built-in, single inductor to achieve charge and discharge
- Multiple protection, high reliability
- output overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit protection
- input overvoltage, overcharge, over discharge, over-current discharge protection
- machine over-temperature protection
- ESD 4KV, instantaneous pressure 12V
Customers who bought this product also bought:
PL2303 usb/uart chip.
Chainable RGB LED Twig is based on P9813 chip which is a full-color light source LED driver chip, can provide constant current drive and modulated output of 256 gray. Transmission by wire (DATA and CLK), built-in recycling, can enhance the transmission distance.
This cheap 16x2 characters lcd is perfect for use with an arduino or any other microcontroller to display data quickly. It is compatible with the Hitachi HD44780 lcd driver.
Power and Energy
Pile: lithium; 3V; CR2032,pastille Ø20x3,2mm
Can you feel my love buzz?
A simple rotary encoder for all your projects. It's like a potentiometer, but without end. It sends pulse to your microcontroller to let you know in which direction it turned. This version also has a button.
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 stepper motor driver; we therefore recommend careful reading of the DRV8825 datasheet (1MB pdf) before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2.2 A output current per coil (see the Power Dissipation Considerations section below for...