Your cartIl n'y a plus d'articles dans votre panier
Lithium Battery Charge and 5V Boost Board (OMP1123) LIPO
Lithium Battery Charge and 5V Boost Board
- Based on Chinese power bank (portable battery power supply) mature solution IC 5306, this is the demo board.
- Support Lithium battery charge on 2A rate. Single 2A boosted 5V output or two 1.2A 5V output, great for portable 5V device like Raspberry pi.
- SOP8 and simpe perpherial circuit, very good performace.
- Due to the simple perpherial circuit, it is easy to redesign and customize.
- Board interface inlcudes:
- Two reserved USB output
- MicroUSB 5V charge input
- XH2.54 and 2-pin battery connecto
- 4 LEDs battery volume indicator (100%, <75%, <50%, <25%)
- Push button and light: short press to acivate from sleep, or long press to turn on/off light.
- Board will auto enter into sleep mode when no load.
- Output two USB A port and XH2.54 smd connector is not soldered yet.
- Schematic avaialble on this page. IC can us to buy.
- Buck order price $1 for 50pcs+ order.
- Early design demo video (LED battery volume sequency is wrong, fixed on final board)
About 5306 IC:
- Synchronous switch charge and discharge
- 2.4A synchronous boost conversion, 2.1A synchronous switch charging
- boost efficiency up to 96%
- Charging efficiency up to 97%
- Built-in power path management, support edge charge side
- support load large current line fill function
- adaptive charge current regulation, matching all adapters
- Charging voltage accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Supports 4.20 / 4.30 / 4.35 / 4.40V battery
- Power display
- support 4,3,2,1 LED power display
- Push the key
- Built-in lighting driver
- Automatically detect phone insertion and removal
- Low power consumption
- intelligent identification load, automatic standby
- Standby power consumption is less than 100 μA
- BOM minimalist
- Power MOS built-in, single inductor to achieve charge and discharge
- Multiple protection, high reliability
- output overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit protection
- input overvoltage, overcharge, over discharge, over-current discharge protection
- machine over-temperature protection
- ESD 4KV, instantaneous pressure 12V
Les clients qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté...
Station de soudage (analogique, prise UE, 48W, 450 ° MAX, 220-240V)
A simple rotary encoder for all your projects. It's like a potentiometer, but without end. It sends pulse to your microcontroller to let you know in which direction it turned. This version also has a button.
La carte Raspberry Pi 3, modèle B, ressemble à première vue à la carte Pi 2 B. Sa taille est identique et elle reprend .
This is a long male header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the arduino on your protoboards.
Heatsink / Holder /Mount for 12mm Laser Diode Modules radiator Cooling Fixture
The Arduino CNC Shield makes it easy to get your CNC projects up and running in a few hours. It uses opensource firmware on Arduino to control 4 stepper motors using 4x A4988 or DRV8825 with this shield and an Arduino you can build all kinds of robotics or CNC projects including CNC routers, laser cutters and even pick&place machines. This is the KIT...
Battery holder for 1x18650
The module is used for charging of single lithium battery or multiple lithium batteries in parallel, and the charging port can take power from the USB port. output USB micro usb input / usb output / and charging lipo
With compact design, the board can integrate the real-time clock module DS1307, EEPROM memory AT24C32 and digital temperature sensor DS18B20 (not supplied on the board) which are connected via I2C bus together on a 27mm*28mm*8.4mm board.