Your cartIl n'y a plus d'articles dans votre panier
Lithium Battery Charge and 5V Boost Board (OMP1123) LIPO
ENEELE1123Rupture de stock
Lithium Battery Charge and 5V Boost Board
- Based on Chinese power bank (portable battery power supply) mature solution IC 5306, this is the demo board.
- Support Lithium battery charge on 2A rate. Single 2A boosted 5V output or two 1.2A 5V output, great for portable 5V device like Raspberry pi.
- SOP8 and simpe perpherial circuit, very good performace.
- Due to the simple perpherial circuit, it is easy to redesign and customize.
- Board interface inlcudes:
- Two reserved USB output
- MicroUSB 5V charge input
- XH2.54 and 2-pin battery connecto
- 4 LEDs battery volume indicator (100%, <75%, <50%, <25%)
- Push button and light: short press to acivate from sleep, or long press to turn on/off light.
- Board will auto enter into sleep mode when no load.
- Output two USB A port and XH2.54 smd connector is not soldered yet.
- Schematic avaialble on this page. IC can us to buy.
- Buck order price $1 for 50pcs+ order.
- Early design demo video (LED battery volume sequency is wrong, fixed on final board)
About 5306 IC:
- Synchronous switch charge and discharge
- 2.4A synchronous boost conversion, 2.1A synchronous switch charging
- boost efficiency up to 96%
- Charging efficiency up to 97%
- Built-in power path management, support edge charge side
- support load large current line fill function
- adaptive charge current regulation, matching all adapters
- Charging voltage accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Supports 4.20 / 4.30 / 4.35 / 4.40V battery
- Power display
- support 4,3,2,1 LED power display
- Push the key
- Built-in lighting driver
- Automatically detect phone insertion and removal
- Low power consumption
- intelligent identification load, automatic standby
- Standby power consumption is less than 100 μA
- BOM minimalist
- Power MOS built-in, single inductor to achieve charge and discharge
- Multiple protection, high reliability
- output overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit protection
- input overvoltage, overcharge, over discharge, over-current discharge protection
- machine over-temperature protection
- ESD 4KV, instantaneous pressure 12V
Les clients qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté...
he level converter is very easy to use. The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV' pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV', and ground from the system to the ‘GND' pin.
915MHz 100mW sx1276 chip long range 4Km RF Wireless LoRa Module LoRa1276
Just ass a joystick to any project with the ALPSA SKQU. It's a handy button with a 4 direction joystick in an easy to mount small package.
Connecteur USB MICRO F USB 2.0, Embase, 4 Voies, Montage
USB Micro-B Connector Breakout Board
It is very practical for Li-Po battery.
The RTC module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. It communicated with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus. There is a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep the real time for a long time after the Raspberry Pi has its power down. Set a serial port, TTL convenient way online debugging.
One Remote to rule them all.
2x50W Mini Amplificateur Audio Stereo HIFI TPA3116D2