Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
TP4056 Lithium Battery Charging battery protection Board R3, 1A LIPO
The TP4056 is a complete constant-current/constant-voltage linear charger for single cell lithium-ion batteries.
- Based on old version, but added battery protection IC DW01+8205, over voltage, over current double protection.
- Support output 4.2V to use and charging battery in the same safely.
- Output to load port on right bottom, charge to battery port on right top.
- Micro USB charge port, two LED red indicator
- standby – top right
- charging – top left
- Back side XH2.54 connector for battery.
- Input voltage: 5V, charge input better can provide over 1A current, otherwise not good performance.
- Charge cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Battery discharge protection over voltage: 2.5V
- Battery overcurrent protection current: 3A
Customers who bought this product also bought:
JST 1.25MM wire connector Male and Female pairs
Input with MICRO USB female, can directly use mobile charger for input to the lithium battery.And still retain the input voltage wiring solder joints, can be very convenient to DIY.
A nice set of heat shrinkable sleeves for all your cable assemblies.
LEDs & Lights
5MM Round Blue Led Indicator Light-emitting Diode Lamp
White Grey Black Red /// Nice cable with a smaller section, ideal for a lot of electronic board to board wiring.
This is a simple tactile switch of 6x6mm.
This module power supply of 5V, computer debugging USB to TTL serial port. 800MA power supply output current , TTL serial port compatible with 3.3V and 5V MCU, the MCU can be connected directly. IPX antenna interface can switch PCB antenna, glue stick antenna and sucker antenna. SIM800L 4 frequency data communications, globally available.
This module uses the newest 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the nRF24L01+.This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! Take all the coolness of the nRF2401+ and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature.
If you are building a robot with wheels, you need a dual H-Bridge driver like this one. Double H driver module uses ST L298N dual full-bridge driver, an integrated monolithic circuit in a 15- lead Multiwatt and PowerSO20 packages. It is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive...