Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
TP4056 Lithium Battery Charging battery protection Board R3, 1A LIPO
The TP4056 is a complete constant-current/constant-voltage linear charger for single cell lithium-ion batteries.
- Based on old version, but added battery protection IC DW01+8205, over voltage, over current double protection.
- Support output 4.2V to use and charging battery in the same safely.
- Output to load port on right bottom, charge to battery port on right top.
- Micro USB charge port, two LED red indicator
- standby – top right
- charging – top left
- Back side XH2.54 connector for battery.
- Input voltage: 5V, charge input better can provide over 1A current, otherwise not good performance.
- Charge cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Battery discharge protection over voltage: 2.5V
- Battery overcurrent protection current: 3A
Customers who bought this product also bought:
High power mosfet to switch all your devices/leds/motors easily. This is the P-type, meaning you have to put it between the load and the ground.
Power and Energy
Need a clean energy source for your project? Check out this compact, high quality, high output endurable solar panel. This solar panel mates directly with many of our development boards and has a high efficiency. Unit has a clear epoxy coating with hard-board backing, provides an efficient and waterproof surface for the panel application on out-door...
Hight quality stainless tweezers, straight head. Anti-magnetic and anti-acid and non-corrosive, very good for SMD soldering job.
Wide input voltage value from 5V to 32V, you can always get a constant output voltage from 1.25 to 35V adjustable.
Power and Energy
In our application, especially in some outdoor applications, we often need to use the lithium battery, lithium battery charging problem is a need to solve the problem, we designed this mini lithium battery charging board. Board size is very small , It can u solar
This is a simple tactile switch of 6x6mm.
The minimal design approach to EDArduino, and fully compatible with arduino. This is a 5V EDArduino running the 16MHz bootloader (select ‘Arduino pro mini′ within the Arduino software). EDArduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. We recommend first time EDArduino...
The module is used for charging of single lithium battery or multiple lithium batteries in parallel, and the charging port can take power from the USB port. output USB micro usb input / usb output / and charging lipo
USB Micro-B Connector Breakout Board