Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DC Boost Module 5V 0.6A USB
Our another great Step-up Module, input from 0.9-5V, output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger.
- With input any DC voltage of 0.9V ~ 5V, it can output 5V DC voltage stably, with two AA batteries it can output current of 500 ~ 600MA, a single AA battery power supply can output 200ma current supply, great for mobile phones camera, single-chip, digital products supply.
- with USB female connector, versatile function
- high conversion efficiency, up to 96%
- ultra-small size, installed in a variety of small equipment
- with working status lights
- Power source connects into the “+” and “-“, status LED will light up, connect your loads on the USB port, if should be charged.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
A prototype AA battery case, it has on/off switch on the case, and it can be fully closed by cap and further screw it to close, so it’s very well protected.
The test hooks are spring loaded hook.
This is a proximity identification token of 125Khz , EM4100. You can use it with our RDM6300 RFID reader module.
RDM6300 125KHz cardreader mini-module is designed for reading code from 125KHz card compatible read-only tags and read/write card . It can be applied in office/home security, personal identification, access control, anti-forgery, interactive toy and production control systems etc.
Need a clean energy source for your project? Check out this compact, high quality, high output endurable solar panel. This solar panel mates directly with many of our development boards and has a high efficiency. Unit has a clear epoxy coating with hard-board backing, provides an efficient and waterproof surface for the panel application on out-door...
It is proximity ID card of 125KHz, EM4100. It has been specially manufactured and packaged to be clean from dust. And you can print any pictures on the PVC blank cards. You can use it with our RDM6300 RFID reader module.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ 1GB RAM The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi3 range, boasting a 64-Bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz wireless, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT. The dual band wireless comes with modular compliance certification...
Power and Energy
This is a custom solar panel, which mates directly with many of our development boards and has a high efficiency at 16%. Unit has a clear epoxy coating with hard-board backing. Robust sealing for out door applications!
Simple and powerful op-amp for your projects.