DC Boost Module 5V 0.6A USB STEP-UP
Step-up Our another great boost Module, input from 0.9-5V, output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger.
- With input any DC voltage of 0.9V ~ 5V, it can output 5V DC voltage stably, with two AA batteries it can output current of 500 ~ 600MA, a single AA battery power supply can output 200ma current supply, great for mobile phones camera, single-chip, digital products supply.
- with USB female connector, versatile function
- high conversion efficiency, up to 96%
- ultra-small size, installed in a variety of small equipment
- with working status lights
- Power source connects into the “+” and “-“, status LED will light up, connect your loads on the USB port, if should be charged.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a 5V 1-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
Similar to Lipo Rider, just smaller and lighter.
If you are searching an ultrasonic ranging module, the HC-SR04 is good choice: Its stable performance and high ranging accuracy make it a popular module in electronic market. It's cheaper than an IR range finder with similar range accurancy and distance.
Need a clean energy source for your project? Check out this compact, high quality, high output endurable solar panel. This solar panel mates directly with many of our development boards and has a high efficiency. Unit has a clear epoxy coating with hard-board backing, provides an efficient and waterproof surface for the panel application on out-door...
ESP-WROOM-32, ESP32 WIFI+BT+BLE Module
Very complete kit for beginners to advanced who want to play with the Arduino IDE and libraries.
Power and Energy
This is a custom solar panel, which mates directly with many of our development boards and has a high efficiency at 16%. Unit has a clear epoxy coating with hard-board backing. Robust sealing for out door applications!
Mifare-One RFID Tag (13.56MHz) is widely used in electronic locks or customer identification as well as other systems where a small and easy to carry tag is desired.