Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
NUCLEO-L152RE (STM32 Nucleo development board for STM32 L1 series - with STM32L152RE MCU, supports Arduino)ST Microelectronics
The STM32 Nucleo board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. The Arduino™ connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo board comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to mbed online resources.
- STM32 microcontroller with LQFP64 package
- Two types of extension resources
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- STMicroelectronics Morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source(3.3 V, 5 V, 7 - 12 V)
- Power management access point
- Three LEDs
- USB communication (LD1), user LED (LD2), power LED (LD3)
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of software examples
- Supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC-based IDEs
For more information, please see ST website
Customers who bought this product also bought:
LoNet is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation. It features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode and integrated with charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries, that make it get a super long standby time...
This module uses the newest 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the nRF24L01+.This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! Take all the coolness of the nRF2401+ and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature.
This is a splittable 40 pin male-female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
Mini size breadboard, perfect to embed in very small prototypes or to put on an arduino shield.
In our application, especially in some outdoor applications, we often need to use the lithium battery, lithium battery charging problem is a need to solve the problem, we designed this mini lithium battery charging board. Board size is very small , It can u
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter,...
devDuino Sensor Node V3 is a compact Arduino-compatible microcontroller and is designed to build wireless networks based on transceiver nRF24L01+. You can easily connect other sensors or actuators to this platform, to build your remote monitoring or controlling system
Common anode 60mm 8x8 RGB Matrix in all its eye-burning glory !