Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
NUCLEO-F030R8 (STM32 Nucleo development board for STM32 F0 series - with STM32F030R8T6 MCU supports Arduino)ST Microelectronics
The STM32 Nucleo board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. The Arduino™ connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo board comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to mbed online resources.
- STM32 microcontroller with LQFP64 package
- Two types of extension resources
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- STMicroelectronics Morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source(3.3 V, 5 V, 7 - 12 V)
- Power management access point
- Three LEDs
- USB communication (LD1), user LED (LD2), power LED (LD3)
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of software examples
- Supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC-based IDEs
For more information, please see ST website
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The AD8232 based module is a cost-effective board used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading. ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals...
This is a splittable 40 pin male-female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
This is a breakout board based on TXB0108 IC, the chip can provide bidirectional level shifting from any voltage to any voltage conversion, direction can be auto detected.
Electronic brick of tilt switch can be connected to analog I/O port and used in tilt sensor for smart car or robot. When the sensor is in the horizontal position, the output is high level; when the sensor rotates counterclockwise to form an angle of more than 15 ° with the horizontal line, the output is low level.
This great little display boasting a 176X220 resolution has a wide support for all your MCU and little ARM/Linux-based boards. It will work on Arduino, STM32, Raspberry Pi and others.Oh, did I mention it also has an SD card slot ? Making it maybe one of the best value display we can have to offer.
For moving parts between the motherboard, PCB board between the PCB and small electrical apparatus for data transmission.
Breadboard layout PCB board, including two power channels on the side, and all same prototyping holes in the middle. This is a small size breadboard-style PCB board. Double side board.
e-paper might be the most comfortable material to read. It reflects light instead of emits light to mimic the experience of conventional paper reading. And in this way much less power is consumed.
This is a cheap usb programmer for STM8 and STM32.