Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
NUCLEO-F030R8 (STM32 Nucleo development board for STM32 F0 series - with STM32F030R8T6 MCU supports Arduino)ST Microelectronics
The STM32 Nucleo board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. The Arduino™ connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo board comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to mbed online resources.
- STM32 microcontroller with LQFP64 package
- Two types of extension resources
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- STMicroelectronics Morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source(3.3 V, 5 V, 7 - 12 V)
- Power management access point
- Three LEDs
- USB communication (LD1), user LED (LD2), power LED (LD3)
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of software examples
- Supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC-based IDEs
For more information, please see ST website
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The STM32F429 Discovery helps you to discover the high-performance microcontrollers of the STM32 F4 series and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on the STM32F429ZIT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, a 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD, an external SDRAM of 64...
DC 5V 3A This small yet powerful 5V DC 3A USB power module provides your mini-computers (only iuse on compliant devices !) an easy to use power supply.
This is a simple to use sound amplifier for your projects.
This is for Raspberry Pi 2, 3 Model B and Raspberry Pi B +
60 kind of gears and pinions kit.
On-board TDA7266 audio amplifier chip, dual-channel 7W +7 W, suitable for 4-8 Euro 5-15W speakers use
The very popular 595 shift register chip of the 74 series is used a lot by hobbyis because of its wide availability, good speed and simplicity. Just plug it on an arduino like shown in the tutorials and youi have 8 more outputs, put two and you have 16 more outputs ! (up to a lot of them actually, with only three pins !)
e-paper might be the most comfortable material to read. It reflects light instead of emits light to mimic the experience of conventional paper reading. And in this way much less power is consumed.
This great little display boasting a 176X220 resolution has a wide support for all your MCU and little ARM/Linux-based boards. It will work on Arduino, STM32, Raspberry Pi and others.Oh, did I mention it also has an SD card slot ? Making it maybe one of the best value display we can have to offer.