Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
USB Wifi Miniature dongle (pcDuino, Raspberry Pi, CubieBoard, Beaglebone...)
€8.75 €11.30 -€2.55
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
- RTl8192cu Chipset
- Sticks out 7mm (0.2755") beyond USB port
- Weight: 2.17g
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Host Interface: High speed USB2.0/1.1 interface
- Data Rate: 802.11n: up to 150Mbps (downlink) and up to 150Mbps (uplink) , 802.11g: 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps auto fallback, 802.11b: 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps auto fallback
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band/li>
- Chipset: Realtek
- RF Frequency: 2412 ~ 2462 MHz (North America), 2412 ~ 2472 MHz (Europe), 2412 ~ 2484 MHz (Japan)
- Radio Channel: 1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)
- Range Coverage: Up to 3 times farther range than 802.11g
- Antenna Type: Integrated Antenna
- Roaming: Full mobility and seamless roaming from cell to cell
- RF Output Power: 13 ~17 dBm (Typical)
- Modulation: 11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM, 11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM, 11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
- Data Security: 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
- WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
- Network: Auto-switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode
- Supports Ad-Hoc, Infrastructure WLAN network, Wireless roaming, Data rate auto fall-back under noisy environment or longer range distance, Site Survey with Profile function
- Configuration & Management: Plug-and-Play setup and installation, Management Utility supports 2000 / XP/ Vista
- Media Access Control CSMA/CA with ACK
- LED Indicator Link/Active ( Green )
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 75°C
- Operating Humidity 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing)
- Storage Humidity 5% ~ 95% (Non Condensing)
- Regulatory Compliance FCC (USA), CE Mark (Europe), RoHS Compliant, Wi-Fi Compliant
- Requirements Available USB 2.0 port
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a splittable 40 pin jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
Simple and powerful USB GPS & Glonass adapter with fast fix and high sensitivity. Compatible with most operating systems and machines (including Raspberry Pi, CubieBoard, NUC, linux and windows)
This pack includes: 2 pcs 6-pin lengthen female headers 2 pcs 8-pin lengthen female headers They all have 2.54mm spacing between pins and they are the perfect height for clearing the USB-B connector and great for stacking multiple shields.Their long legs also make it enough to connect a shield to an Arduino Main Board.
PN532 NFC module, as its name implies, is based on PN532 chip and used for 13.56MHz near field communication. The module is equipped with onboard antenna, thus no external antenna coil is needed. It is compatible with SPI, IIC and UART interface for communication. With NFC library support for Arduino and Raspberry Pi offered by us, it is quite convenient...
For moving parts between the motherboard, PCB board between the PCB and small electrical apparatus for data transmission.
no odor finely drilled tough including power pad. Clean hole
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter,...
Based on very price-competitive GSM/GPRS module A6
SG90 9g servo is a high quality,low-cost servo for all your mechatronic needs.