Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
USB Wifi Miniature dongle (pcDuino, Raspberry Pi, CubieBoard, Beaglebone...)
€8.75 €11.30 -€2.55
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
- RTl8192cu Chipset
- Sticks out 7mm (0.2755") beyond USB port
- Weight: 2.17g
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Host Interface: High speed USB2.0/1.1 interface
- Data Rate: 802.11n: up to 150Mbps (downlink) and up to 150Mbps (uplink) , 802.11g: 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps auto fallback, 802.11b: 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps auto fallback
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band/li>
- Chipset: Realtek
- RF Frequency: 2412 ~ 2462 MHz (North America), 2412 ~ 2472 MHz (Europe), 2412 ~ 2484 MHz (Japan)
- Radio Channel: 1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)
- Range Coverage: Up to 3 times farther range than 802.11g
- Antenna Type: Integrated Antenna
- Roaming: Full mobility and seamless roaming from cell to cell
- RF Output Power: 13 ~17 dBm (Typical)
- Modulation: 11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM, 11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM, 11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
- Data Security: 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
- WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
- Network: Auto-switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode
- Supports Ad-Hoc, Infrastructure WLAN network, Wireless roaming, Data rate auto fall-back under noisy environment or longer range distance, Site Survey with Profile function
- Configuration & Management: Plug-and-Play setup and installation, Management Utility supports 2000 / XP/ Vista
- Media Access Control CSMA/CA with ACK
- LED Indicator Link/Active ( Green )
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 75°C
- Operating Humidity 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing)
- Storage Humidity 5% ~ 95% (Non Condensing)
- Regulatory Compliance FCC (USA), CE Mark (Europe), RoHS Compliant, Wi-Fi Compliant
- Requirements Available USB 2.0 port
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Seeeduino Lite differs from all Arduino boards in that the voltage select switch affects the I/O output voltage, high level of I/O output is consistent with voltage switch. And there are I2C Interfaces、UART Interfaces and Grove Interfaces provide convenience for connecting Grove modules.
RN-XV XBEE The RN-171-XV is a 802.11 b/g solution especially designed for designers who want to migrate their existing 802.15.4 architecture to a more standard TCP/IP-based platform without redesigning their existing hardware. Based on a pseudo standard footprint often found in embedded applications, the Roving Networks’ RN-171-XV module provides Wi-Fi...
This is a GPS Active Antenna. Its cable is 3m. Magnetic
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network with extra power thanks to its antenna.
This kit is used for one way wireless communication at a frequency of 433MHz and includes a transmitter module and a receiver module. The twig configuration of this kit allows for around 40 meters of transmitting distance indoors, or around 100 meters outside.
This small yet powerful 5V DC 2A USB power module provides all your micro USB projects an easy to use power supply.
GY-BME280 is a Breakout Board featuring a Bosch Sensortec BME280 Temperature, Humidity & Pressure Sensor. The board has selectable I2C address jumper (solder link GS2), I2C pull-up resistors, 7 pin header 2.54mm, and two mounting holes 3.5mm. Default setting of the board; single power rail Vdd=Vdd_IO (solder link GS1), pull-ups resistors (R2, R3) 10k,...
Half size breadboard that is perfect for small prototypes. It does even have power rails on the sides to allow for more than one power level.