Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
USB Wifi Miniature dongle (pcDuino, Raspberry Pi, CubieBoard, Beaglebone...)
€8.75 €11.30 -€2.55
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
- RTl8192cu Chipset
- Sticks out 7mm (0.2755") beyond USB port
- Weight: 2.17g
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Host Interface: High speed USB2.0/1.1 interface
- Data Rate: 802.11n: up to 150Mbps (downlink) and up to 150Mbps (uplink) , 802.11g: 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps auto fallback, 802.11b: 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps auto fallback
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band/li>
- Chipset: Realtek
- RF Frequency: 2412 ~ 2462 MHz (North America), 2412 ~ 2472 MHz (Europe), 2412 ~ 2484 MHz (Japan)
- Radio Channel: 1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)
- Range Coverage: Up to 3 times farther range than 802.11g
- Antenna Type: Integrated Antenna
- Roaming: Full mobility and seamless roaming from cell to cell
- RF Output Power: 13 ~17 dBm (Typical)
- Modulation: 11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM, 11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM, 11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
- Data Security: 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
- WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
- Network: Auto-switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode
- Supports Ad-Hoc, Infrastructure WLAN network, Wireless roaming, Data rate auto fall-back under noisy environment or longer range distance, Site Survey with Profile function
- Configuration & Management: Plug-and-Play setup and installation, Management Utility supports 2000 / XP/ Vista
- Media Access Control CSMA/CA with ACK
- LED Indicator Link/Active ( Green )
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 75°C
- Operating Humidity 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing)
- Storage Humidity 5% ~ 95% (Non Condensing)
- Regulatory Compliance FCC (USA), CE Mark (Europe), RoHS Compliant, Wi-Fi Compliant
- Requirements Available USB 2.0 port
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Simple case for CubieBoard
Wireless RGB Intelligent Bulb.
The Pro Micro is an Arduino compatible microcontroller development board based on the ATmega32U4 IC designed by Sparkfun Electronics. It is based around the Arduino Leonardo which means you no longer need an addition USB-Serial Interface to program your Arduino.
Protect your new project with a key switch. Just hook it up on your power line (not the main lines 220 or 115 V ! on the low voltage on) and voilà !
Do you like Amazon Kindle’s E-paper screen? E-ink Display Shield, an E-paper & shield which uses exactly the same techniques, provides you a smooth and clear reading experience for you. It has a super-low power consumption. It won’t consume power until next refreshing of its screen, which enables it to maintain a clear display even in the power-off...
The Raspberry Pi GPIO Triple Expand Board converts the single GPIO header on the Raspberry Pi B+/A+ into three, and enables the addition of breakout boards, add-on boards or just about anything that's designed to connect on to a Raspberry Pi B+/A+ GPIO!
1.5 Meter micro-usb cable. Perfect to connect to your phone, dev board or to power a raspberry pi.
Half size breadboard that is perfect for small prototypes. It does even have power rails on the sides to allow for more than one power level.