Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
USB Wifi Miniature dongle (pcDuino, Raspberry Pi, CubieBoard, Beaglebone...)
€8.75 €11.30 -€2.55
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
- RTl8192cu Chipset
- Sticks out 7mm (0.2755") beyond USB port
- Weight: 2.17g
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Host Interface: High speed USB2.0/1.1 interface
- Data Rate: 802.11n: up to 150Mbps (downlink) and up to 150Mbps (uplink) , 802.11g: 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps auto fallback, 802.11b: 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps auto fallback
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band/li>
- Chipset: Realtek
- RF Frequency: 2412 ~ 2462 MHz (North America), 2412 ~ 2472 MHz (Europe), 2412 ~ 2484 MHz (Japan)
- Radio Channel: 1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)
- Range Coverage: Up to 3 times farther range than 802.11g
- Antenna Type: Integrated Antenna
- Roaming: Full mobility and seamless roaming from cell to cell
- RF Output Power: 13 ~17 dBm (Typical)
- Modulation: 11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM, 11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM, 11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
- Data Security: 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
- WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
- Network: Auto-switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode
- Supports Ad-Hoc, Infrastructure WLAN network, Wireless roaming, Data rate auto fall-back under noisy environment or longer range distance, Site Survey with Profile function
- Configuration & Management: Plug-and-Play setup and installation, Management Utility supports 2000 / XP/ Vista
- Media Access Control CSMA/CA with ACK
- LED Indicator Link/Active ( Green )
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 75°C
- Operating Humidity 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing)
- Storage Humidity 5% ~ 95% (Non Condensing)
- Regulatory Compliance FCC (USA), CE Mark (Europe), RoHS Compliant, Wi-Fi Compliant
- Requirements Available USB 2.0 port
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This sensor provides temperature and humidity data with a quite good sensibility in a serial format thanks to its built-in micro-controller.
Highly integrated module popularly used for entry detection, it complies with microcontroller or DC loads.
It's a small breakout board for the ENC28J60 Ethernet chip. Contains all the necessary hardware to implement an Ethernet interface including the isolation transformer and LINK/STATUS and power LEDs. SPI interface makes this one of the easiest 10Base-T ICs yet. It's 3.3V with 8KB buffer.
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter,...
3 Color RGB LED Module
To facilitate the use of Raspberry Pi and screen module to work together, we specifically developed a simple adapter board and customized a batch of 26-pin (2X13) cable . Simply insert the screen module into the adapter board, then connect the board and Raspberry Pi plate with cable, thus the hardware connection is done, saving the trouble of...
This wireless door switch is a great addition to your project. With its included batteries, just put it on your door using the given tape and voilà, a new door sensor !
Due to its size, this product can't be sent by economical mail. Please chose colissimo shipping.Do you make more than one or two pcb assemblies a month ? Then you need this holder, seriously. It will be a time saver, securing your pcb in place while you work on it.
The DS18B20+ is a programmable resolution 1-wire digital thermometer in 3 pin TO-92 package. This digital thermometer provides 9bit to 12bit celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with non-volatile user programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-wire bus that by definition requires only one data line...