Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
USB Wifi Miniature dongle (pcDuino, Raspberry Pi, CubieBoard, Beaglebone...)
€10.50 €13.56 -€3.06
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
- RTl8192cu Chipset
- Sticks out 7mm (0.2755") beyond USB port
- Weight: 2.17g
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Host Interface: High speed USB2.0/1.1 interface
- Data Rate: 802.11n: up to 150Mbps (downlink) and up to 150Mbps (uplink) , 802.11g: 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps auto fallback, 802.11b: 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps auto fallback
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band/li>
- Chipset: Realtek
- RF Frequency: 2412 ~ 2462 MHz (North America), 2412 ~ 2472 MHz (Europe), 2412 ~ 2484 MHz (Japan)
- Radio Channel: 1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)
- Range Coverage: Up to 3 times farther range than 802.11g
- Antenna Type: Integrated Antenna
- Roaming: Full mobility and seamless roaming from cell to cell
- RF Output Power: 13 ~17 dBm (Typical)
- Modulation: 11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM, 11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM, 11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
- Data Security: 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
- WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
- Network: Auto-switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode
- Supports Ad-Hoc, Infrastructure WLAN network, Wireless roaming, Data rate auto fall-back under noisy environment or longer range distance, Site Survey with Profile function
- Configuration & Management: Plug-and-Play setup and installation, Management Utility supports 2000 / XP/ Vista
- Media Access Control CSMA/CA with ACK
- LED Indicator Link/Active ( Green )
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 75°C
- Operating Humidity 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing)
- Storage Humidity 5% ~ 95% (Non Condensing)
- Regulatory Compliance FCC (USA), CE Mark (Europe), RoHS Compliant, Wi-Fi Compliant
- Requirements Available USB 2.0 port
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Wires and Connectors
USB to TTL Cable, specialized for dev boards.
This is a long male header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the arduino on your protoboards.
Whenever you want to use a breadboard for prototyping you need wires and preparing wires is long. Those wires are already prepared and come in four different sizes in the pack. Unlike other wires you can find on the web, those are reinforced, with a molded barrel and a real connector. No more open circuits or bad connections in your circuits with...
It is going to surprise you.
This is a 5V 2-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
This pack includes: 2 pcs 6-pin lengthen female headers 2 pcs 8-pin lengthen female headers They all have 2.54mm spacing between pins and they are the perfect height for clearing the USB-B connector and great for stacking multiple shields.Their long legs also make it enough to connect a shield to an Arduino Main Board.
Senses when a door or window is open or closed... Perfect for use with your favourite micro controller board (be it arduino, launchpad, stm3é or whatever) !
This adapters allows you to use a VGA monitor on any board with HDMI output. It has been tested on resolutions up to 1920x1080.
ESP-WROOM-32 ESP32 ESP-32 0.96" OLED Display WIFI-BT for Arduino AP STA
This MicroSD card adapter makes your pi more slimmer. It’s easily to slide in to the Raspberry Pi, and just is half length than normal SD card. Also, you can lock and unlock MicroSD card without pop the adapter.