Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
USB Wifi Miniature dongle (pcDuino, Raspberry Pi, CubieBoard, Beaglebone...)
€8.75 €11.30 -€2.55
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
- RTl8192cu Chipset
- Sticks out 7mm (0.2755") beyond USB port
- Weight: 2.17g
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Host Interface: High speed USB2.0/1.1 interface
- Data Rate: 802.11n: up to 150Mbps (downlink) and up to 150Mbps (uplink) , 802.11g: 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps auto fallback, 802.11b: 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps auto fallback
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band/li>
- Chipset: Realtek
- RF Frequency: 2412 ~ 2462 MHz (North America), 2412 ~ 2472 MHz (Europe), 2412 ~ 2484 MHz (Japan)
- Radio Channel: 1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)
- Range Coverage: Up to 3 times farther range than 802.11g
- Antenna Type: Integrated Antenna
- Roaming: Full mobility and seamless roaming from cell to cell
- RF Output Power: 13 ~17 dBm (Typical)
- Modulation: 11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM, 11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM, 11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
- Data Security: 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
- WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
- Network: Auto-switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode
- Supports Ad-Hoc, Infrastructure WLAN network, Wireless roaming, Data rate auto fall-back under noisy environment or longer range distance, Site Survey with Profile function
- Configuration & Management: Plug-and-Play setup and installation, Management Utility supports 2000 / XP/ Vista
- Media Access Control CSMA/CA with ACK
- LED Indicator Link/Active ( Green )
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 75°C
- Operating Humidity 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing)
- Storage Humidity 5% ~ 95% (Non Condensing)
- Regulatory Compliance FCC (USA), CE Mark (Europe), RoHS Compliant, Wi-Fi Compliant
- Requirements Available USB 2.0 port
Customers who bought this product also bought:
GY-BME280 High Precision Atmospheric Pressure,...
GY-BME280 is a Breakout Board featuring a Bosch Sensortec BME280 Temperature, Humidity & Pressure Sensor. The board has selectable I2C address jumper (solder link GS2), I2C pull-up resistors, 7 pin header 2.54mm, and two mounting holes 3.5mm. Default setting of the board; single power rail Vdd=Vdd_IO (solder link GS1), pull-ups resistors (R2, R3) 10k,...
Toggle Switch MTS-102
No goggles for use this toggle.
Bread Board Power Supply Shield Micro USB...
This is a power module for the standard bread boards (Small and Medium sized). It's concave design so will not wast your proto zone. It also supports both 5v and 3.3v (both can be enabled on each power rail). We think it is a must to have on your workbench, really.
Desoldering pump (teflon anodised aluminium...
Bees shield will make interfacing multiple Bee-style (XBee, GPS Bee, Bluetooth Bee and etc) easier than ever before. Aside from dual Bee style 20p 2.0 pitch socket, it also has large proto area, customizable software, serial, port for easier prototyping.
Grove – Air quality sensor
The sensor is designed for indoor air quality testing. The main gas detected is carbon monoxide, alcohol, acetone, thinner, formaldehyde and other slightly toxic gases.
5mm Orange Led 1.6 - 2.6 V
Simple 5mm orange led with 40mcd power. 1.6 - 2.6 V
ATtiny85-20PU (microcontroller, 8-bit, 8kB...
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter,...
Temperature sensor with steel head (thermistor)
This is a variable resistor based on temperature, giving you an accurate value based on calibration.
Breakout for Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/4 to...
This is a T-Cobbler breakout kit used for extending the GPIO interface on Raspberry Pi B+,2 3 4 to breadboard. It helps you to make the connections between Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/4 breadboard become simple.