D-DUINO OLED 0.96 (ESP8266, WIFI, 32bit mcu)
D-duino can be programed like Arduino. It has a display(0.96 inch OLED) so I call it D-duino. Also you can use LUA control this board like NodeMCU. You can understand this is NodeMCU+OLED. I think the 0.96″ OLED will be very helpful for makers to develop IOT.
D-duino is an open hardware with ESP-12F based on NodeMCU.
- All module pins broken out
- 12 digital pins write/read/interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
- 1 analog input
- Integrated 0.96″ OLED
- Micro USB connection
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with NodeMCU(Lua for ESP8266)
- Detailed tutorial please refer to http://blog.csdn.net/dstike/article/details/55653441
- Some of my D-duino examples have been uploaded to github
- Instructable example