Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
GSM GPRS A6 Breakout Board (Power by microUSB)
Based on very price-competitive GSM/GPRS module A6
- Power by microUSB (need 2A current power), use USB-TTL debugging and send AT commands.
- Compact size, breadboard friendly for prototyping.
- On Board boot-up button, power LED. IPX antenna connector.
- Industrial level GPRS, many industrial application you can build with it.
- Notice: on back sim card socket, please notice it use normal/big/common sim card, not nano/mini/micro card, you need prepare spare sim card on normal size, or prepare card fitter.
- Break away pin headers are NOT solder on it, so you can easily modified it.
- This purchase is board only, you may need extra : IPX to SMA connector cable and SMA GSM antenna.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The WeMos D1 mini is minimal ESP8266 wifi board. The D1 mini is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX. more: http://www.wemos.cc
It's a small USB to TTL serial tool, using the PL2303 chip. You can use it to connect some serial device to your PC via USB port, an avr, an msp430 or an stm32 for example. It's very cheap compared to the ft232 alternative and works very well, up to more than 1mbit/s.
This is a 5V 2-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
This is a simple male header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the arduino on your protoboards.
This is a splittable 40 pin male-female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
The test hooks are spring loaded hook.
Simple step-down module to use an higher voltage as a sorce for a circuit needing a lower one.
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
ATMega328 32K microcontroller with pre-loaded Arduino UNO bootloader