Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
GSM GPRS A6 Breakout Board (Power by microUSB)
Based on very price-competitive GSM/GPRS module A6
- Power by microUSB (need 2A current power), use USB-TTL debugging and send AT commands.
- Compact size, breadboard friendly for prototyping.
- On Board boot-up button, power LED. IPX antenna connector.
- Industrial level GPRS, many industrial application you can build with it.
- Notice: on back sim card socket, please notice it use normal/big/common sim card, not nano/mini/micro card, you need prepare spare sim card on normal size, or prepare card fitter.
- Break away pin headers are NOT solder on it, so you can easily modified it.
- This purchase is board only, you may need extra : IPX to SMA connector cable and SMA GSM antenna.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a power module for the standard bread boards (Small and Medium sized). It's concave design so will not wast your proto zone. It also supports both 5v and 3.3v (both can be enabled on each power rail). We think it is a must to have on your workbench, really.
This is a long GSM Antenna. It comes with a interface cable.
This cheap 16x2 characters lcd is perfect for use with an arduino or any other microcontroller to display data quickly. It is compatible with the Hitachi HD44780 lcd driver.
Standard size breadboard that is perfect for prototypes. It does even have power rails on the sides to allow for more than one power level. The one you will get is white and not transparent as in the picture.Breadboard
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi...
If you are searching an ultrasonic ranging module, the HC-SR04 is good choice: Its stable performance and high ranging accuracy make it a popular module in electronic market. It's cheaper than an IR range finder with similar range accurancy and distance.
The minimal design approach to EDArduino, and fully compatible with arduino. This is a 5V EDArduino running the 16MHz bootloader (select ‘Arduino pro mini′ within the Arduino software). EDArduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. We recommend first time EDArduino...
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively...
This sensor provides temperature and humidity data with a quite good sensibility in a serial format thanks to its built-in micro-controller.
no odor finely drilled tough including power pad. Clean hole