PN532 NFC HAT for Raspberry Pi, I2C / SPI / UART
This is a Raspberry Pi NFC HAT based on PN532 operating in the 13.56MHz frequency range. It supports three communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, and UART.
NFC (Near Field Communication) is a wireless technology allows contactless point-to-point data communication between devices within a short distance of 10 cm. It is widely used in applications such as access control system, smart tickets, meal card, etc.
Based on the popular NFC controller PN532 with multi interface options, this HAT will easily enable NFC function for your Raspberry Pi.
- NFC controller: PN532
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operating frequency: 13.56MHz
- Communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, UART (default)
- Default baudrate: 115200 bps
- Operating modes:
- reader/writer mode supporting ISO/IEC 14443A / MIFARE scheme
- reader/writer mode supporting FeliCa scheme
- reader/writer mode supporting ISO/IEC 14443B scheme
- card operation mode supporting ISO 14443A / MIFARE scheme
- card operation mode supporting FeliCa scheme
- card operation mode supporting ISO/IEC18092, ECM340 point-to-point