Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
MCP23017 IIC to 16CH GPIO ExpanderMicrochip
MCP23017 IIC to 16CH GPIO Expander
- Using the original imported MCP23017 chip, the I2C interface is converted into 16-channel IO
- 16 IOs can be input or output
- Support to set pull-up resistor
- Support to enable Interrupt function
- IO drive capability up to 25mA
- I2C interface can support rate 100K 400K 1.7M
- The module I2C address line can be selected by itself. Up to eight different addresses can be applied to modules.
- Support arduino by libaries.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
SG90 9g servo is a high quality,low-cost servo for all your mechatronic needs.
DC 5V 3A This small yet powerful 5V DC 3.4A USB power module provides your mini-computers (only iuse on compliant devices !) an easy to use power supply. DC 5V 3.4A Type C USBPower supply (raspberry pi)
High power mosfet to switch all your devices/leds/motors easily. This is the N-type, meaning you have to put it between the load and the ground.
The WeMos D1 mini is minimal ESP8266 wifi board. The D1 mini is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX. more: http://www.wemos.cc
Resistor Arrays 9PIN ISO. 330 OHM
Mifare-One RFID Tag (13.56MHz) is widely used in electronic locks or customer identification as well as other systems where a small and easy to carry tag is desired.
ADS1115 16bits ADC+PGA Breakout Board
This is a simple female header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the stm32f4 discovery or the arduino nano on your protoboards.