Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
MCP23017 IIC to 16CH GPIO ExpanderMicrochip
MCP23017 IIC to 16CH GPIO Expander
- Using the original imported MCP23017 chip, the I2C interface is converted into 16-channel IO
- 16 IOs can be input or output
- Support to set pull-up resistor
- Support to enable Interrupt function
- IO drive capability up to 25mA
- I2C interface can support rate 100K 400K 1.7M
- The module I2C address line can be selected by itself. Up to eight different addresses can be applied to modules.
- Support arduino by libaries.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
High power mosfet to switch all your devices/leds/motors easily. This is the N-type, meaning you have to put it between the load and the ground.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi...
Offer significant cooling advantage than with the heat sinks
This small yet powerful 5V DC 2A power module provides all your projects an easy to use power supply.
This is a simple female header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the stm32f4 discovery or the arduino nano on your protoboards.
Resistor Arrays 9PIN ISO. 330 OHM
Single Side Copper Board 16 * 23 cm
Just like a relay, but spanning on 0-24V and very fast. Fast enough to use PWM actually. Useful to drive LED strips, motors, etc.
switch Micro switch SPDT
Switches and Buttons
It’s push switch