Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
MCP23017 IIC to 16CH GPIO ExpanderMicrochip
MCP23017 IIC to 16CH GPIO Expander
- Using the original imported MCP23017 chip, the I2C interface is converted into 16-channel IO
- 16 IOs can be input or output
- Support to set pull-up resistor
- Support to enable Interrupt function
- IO drive capability up to 25mA
- I2C interface can support rate 100K 400K 1.7M
- The module I2C address line can be selected by itself. Up to eight different addresses can be applied to modules.
- Support arduino by libaries.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a splittable 40 pin jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
CD4021 is a cascadable 8bit parallel to serial shift register (basically the inverse of the 74hc595). Sometimes you'll end up needing more digital input than the pins on your microcontroller board can readily handle. Using a parallel to serial shift register allows you collect information from 8 or more switches while only using 3 of the pins on your...
This is a simple male header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the arduino on your protoboards.
High power mosfet to switch all your devices/leds/motors easily. This is the N-type, meaning you have to put it between the load and the ground.
Fuse PTC Polymer 1.6A
Just like a relay, but spanning on 0-24V and very fast. Fast enough to use PWM actually. Useful to drive LED strips, motors, etc.
This small yet powerful 5V DC 2A power module provides all your projects an easy to use power supply.
Simple 5mm yellow led with 20mcd power.
This protoboard is double sided, meaning that you can easily put components on both sides. It is perfect for all your DIY projects, as with its 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch it fits nearly all the through hole components.
Offer significant cooling advantage than with the heat sinks