OV2640 Camera Module 2MP Megapixel Support JPEG Output Board For Arduino / STM32F4
Nice simple camera that does the raw processing for you and leaves all the fun part !
OV2640 – Red Board
The product uses OV2640 sensor as the core components, integrated active crystal and LDO, the interface is simple, very easy to use.
OV2640 camera module, using 1/4 inch OV2640 CMOS sensor production. With sensitivity, flexibility, support for JPEG output and so on. And can support exposure, white balance, color, saturation, contrast and many other parameters set to support JPEG / RGB565 format output, to meet the needs of different occasions.
- Sensor size: 1/4 inch.
- Pixels: 1600 * 1200 (200W). 200W pixel OV2640 camera module
- Output format: RGB565 / JPEG / YUV / YCbCr and so on.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Module size: 27mmX27mm
- STM32F4 driver source code
- Standard camera lens focal length 3.6mm
- Sensitivity, low voltage suitable for embedded applications
- Standard SCCB interface, compatible with I2C interface
- RawRGB, RGB (GRB4: 2: 2, RGB565 / 555/444), YUV (4: 2: 2) and YCbCr (4: 2: 2) output formats
- Supports UXGA, SXGA, VGA, QVGA, QQVGA, CIF, QCIF and up to 40×30 sizes
- Support automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance, automatic elimination of light stripes, automatic black level calibration. Image quality control including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness ANTI_BLOOM and other settings.
- Supports image scaling, pan and window settings
- Support image compression, you can output JPEG image data
Comes with embedded microprocessors
- Integrated active crystal 12M, no need to provide external clock
- Integrated LDO, only 3.3V power supply can work properly
The OV2640 image sensor features 2 megapixels (1632×1232 pixels), small in size, low operating voltage, and provides all the features of a single-chip UXGA camera and image processor. Through the SCCB bus control, you can output the entire frame, sub-sampling, take the window, etc. a variety of resolution 10-bit sampling data. The product UXGA images up to 15 frames per second. The user can fully control the image quality, data format and transmission mode. All image processing functions include gamma curve, white balance, saturation, chroma, etc. can be programmed via the SCCB interface. OmmiVision image sensor application of unique sensor technology, by reducing or eliminating optical or electronic defects such as fixed pattern noise, tail, floating, etc., to improve image quality, get a clear and stable color images.