Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DC-DC 5V Step-down Power Module, MP1584 [Fixed-Output]
€2.83 €3.33 -€0.50
Use one piece power inductor and synchronous rectifier control chip, smaller and more efficient.
- Use genius MP1584 IC, aiming for more professional and long term comercial project. (many other mp1584 module may not genuine IC)
- All the rest periphferial parts are also high quality.
- Fixed output either 5V from 6.5-28V input
- Input from right side, and output on right, please see back side pin definition.
- Adjustable version (the breakout board use potentiometer or multi-turn trimmer pots) is bad for long term use, due to external temperature, vibration, etc.
- Can be embedded as SMT or DIP part.
- Work frequency 1.5Mhz, output current 2.5A can work for long term
- 2000V ESD test as human model
- Module size 16.5 * 22 mm.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is an host and slave bluetooth module based on HC-05 with buillt-in voltage regulator.
It is very practical for Li-Po battery.
Active Buzzer is an integrated structure electronic transducers, DC voltage supply, widely used in computers, printers, copiers, alarms, electronic toys, automotive electronic equipment, telephones, timers and other electronic products for sound device.
Using brand new double MOS AOD4184A parallel active output, lower resistance, more current, strong power at room temperature, 15A, 400W, to meet the most use of the equipment; Wide voltage, the perfect support for PWM; Easy control of power equipment.
This is a simple Schottky Rectifier Diode rated at 1A, a must for a lot of projects.
Foca is a FT232RL breakout. The FT232RL is a USB to serial UART interface with optional clock generator output. It’s the essential tools for establishing communication between PC and mostly MCU. Especially, it’s the optimum tool for basic boards without without USB interface, like arduino pro, colorduino, etc. The good point is that it also supports the...
This pack includes: 2 pcs 6-pin lengthen female headers 2 pcs 8-pin lengthen female headers They all have 2.54mm spacing between pins and they are the perfect height for clearing the USB-B connector and great for stacking multiple shields.Their long legs also make it enough to connect a shield to an Arduino Main Board.
Just like a relay, but spanning on 0-24V and very fast. Fast enough to use PWM actually. Useful to drive LED strips, motors, etc.