Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DC-DC 5V Step-down Power Module, MP1584 [Fixed-Output]Electrogragon
€2.83 €3.33 -€0.50
Use one piece power inductor and synchronous rectifier control chip, smaller and more efficient.
- Use genius MP1584 IC, aiming for more professional and long term comercial project. (many other mp1584 module may not genuine IC)
- All the rest periphferial parts are also high quality.
- Fixed output either 5V from 6.5-28V input
- Input from right side, and output on right, please see back side pin definition.
- Adjustable version (the breakout board use potentiometer or multi-turn trimmer pots) is bad for long term use, due to external temperature, vibration, etc.
- Can be embedded as SMT or DIP part.
- Work frequency 1.5Mhz, output current 2.5A can work for long term
- 2000V ESD test as human model
- Module size 16.5 * 22 mm.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a splittable 40 pin dual male jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
3 Color RGB LED Module
Foca is a FT232RL breakout. The FT232RL is a USB to serial UART interface with optional clock generator output. It’s the essential tools for establishing communication between PC and mostly MCU. Especially, it’s the optimum tool for basic boards without without USB interface, like arduino pro, colorduino, etc. The good point is that it also...
This is a splittable 40 pin male-female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
A simple rotary encoder for all your projects. It's like a potentiometer, but without end. It sends pulse to your microcontroller to let you know in which direction it turned.
Mini USB Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16M Micro Controller Board CH340 Chip For Arduino
This is a simple female header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the stm32f4 discovery or the arduino nano on your protoboards.
Can you feel my love buzz?