ESP LED Strip Board ( ESP8266 Wifi IC, ESP-12F module)
a WiFi wireless switch that can connect to appliance of different types and brands. Sonoff sends data to cloud platform through the WiFi Router, which enables you to remotely control all appliances with the App eWeLink on your smart phone.
Did we mention it's an ESP8266 on board ? that means you can reprogram it yourself and make your own firmware with a simple usb-ttl cable !
- Based on ESP8266 Wifi IC, ESP-12F module.
- One channel RGB LED strips (can also be used for three channels LED strips)
- One extra channel white LEd strips.
- Jumper select to support WS2812 LED strips or ring board.
- Input voltage 6-27V, also power LED strip, if LED strip is 12V, input voltage should be 12V. For WS2812, input voltage should use 5V.
- On board Mosfet control is FR1205, for low light 5050 white led strip is about 0.4A 12V(5W), so technically support up to 100 meter per channel.
- Lead out all extra pins of ESP-12F for other use. Two buttons – flash and reset.
- Package Inlcudes:
- Main control board
- Plastic case kit (smaller than ESP relay board.)
- DC5.5-2.1CM power input cable
- RGB connecting cable
- normal 5050 white LED strip (10CM width) cable.
- Demo board flashed with RGB MQTT control firmware, other function not yet supported.
- More hardware documentation please see on this page.
- Demo video avaialble here.