RT9266 DC Step-Up Boost Module 5V, 1A
boost stepup Input voltage from 1-5V, output voltage at 5V.
Simple step-up module to use an lower voltage as a sorce for a circuit needing a higher one at 5V.
- Input voltage from 1-5V, output voltage at 5V.
- Output current arrange from 1A, maximally at 1.5A (Nominate power at 5W)
- Low voltage ripple (less than 30mV), use high quality MCC Capacitor instead of Aliumium Cap or Tantanium Cap, industrial level -40℃ ~ 85℃
- Very very small size: 14 * 18.8 mm with Standard pitch design DIP12 (IN- to IN+ spacing is around 6*2.54mm)
- High conversion efficiency up to 96%, but when the input voltage lower, the efficiency get higher, when voltage at 3.3V, efficiency is 80%, power lost at 0.625W. (Should be the highest on this price and size level)
- Temperature rising at 30℃ on full load
Application: Portable battery charger, 5V system power supplying
- Reverse connecting protection on low power only when current lower than 2A
- Undervoltage protection:
- LED off when input voltage less than 2.7V with load
- LED slightly on when input voltage less than 2.7V without load
- LED on when input voltage over than 2.7V with load