2.2" Serial TFT LCD Display (SPI, 176X220, ILI9225) (screen)
This great little display boasting a 176X220 resolution has a wide support for all your MCU and little ARM/Linux-based boards. It will work on Arduino, STM32, Raspberry Pi and others.
Oh, did I mention it also has an SD card slot ? Making it maybe one of the best value display we can have to offer.
- TFT01_2.2 SP is a 2.2 "SPI TFT LCD Screen Module, 10pins interface, compatible 5110 LCD interface. Not just a LCD break but include SD card (2GB),
- The LCD in the TFT01 is ILI9225. It's a 176X220 (resolution), 2.2S inch TFT LCD screen.The LCD has a wide viewing angle, the contrast is also very suitable.
- The display interface is serial, it just needs 5 wires (CS, RS, SCL, SDA, RST) for controlling.
- Replace LCD5110 and is compatible with all the shields having a slot for it.
- SDcard uses hardware SPI interface (CS / MOSI / MISO / SCK) (those pins come unsoldered for compatibility with other displays)
- SDO: Serial clock output
- LED: 3.3V IO and Power Supply pin
- SCL: Serial clock input
- SDA / SDI: Serial data input
- DC: Data / Command selection
- RST: Reset, Low level active
- CS: Chip Selection, Low level active
- GND: Ground
- VDD33: 3.3V Power Supply pin
- UTFT Support
On Arduino just use the UTFT library, it has a built-in model for the 2.2" ILI9341 displays.
On Raspberry PI and other linux boards, the FBTFT has a mode for it. There is a tutorial here. TL;DR :
- Install the FBTFT kernel module following this tutorial
- Wire the SPI MOSI/SCK/SS(CS) wires to the equivalent on the Raspberry PI.
- Wire the Reset, D/C and LED to the GPIO you want, but remember their number.
- Install the module with (replace the GPIOs with what you have chosen):
sudo modprobe fbtft_device custom name=fb_ili9341 gpios=reset:25,dc:24,led:18 speed=16000000 rotate=90 bgr=1
- Now you can activate it :
con2fbmap 1 1