Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
LCD IIC Interface Converter Board
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- 4-wire output
- IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface to drive 2 and 4 line LCDs
- Simply solder it to the back of your Hitachi Style LCD and apply 4 wires.
- Requires only 2 data lines to display data on virtually every LCD made
- Compatible with Hitachi 1602, 1640, 2002, 2004, 4002 Interfaces
- I2C Address of 0x27
- With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
- If you already has I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all.
- It is fantastic for Arduino based project
- Modules can be cascaded up to cascade 8. By short-circuiting A0/A1/A2 modify the device address.
- Contrast back light can be adjusted by rotating the blue potentiometer, clockwise to increase, counterclockwise weakened. Potentiometer design on the front, enabling customers to freely adjust anytime
- With backlight power control, can be connected via jumper settings are backlight power. Plug the jumper to connect the backlight off, unplug the jumper to disconnect the backlight power
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The RTC module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. It communicated with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus. There is a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep the real time for a long time after the Raspberry Pi has its power down. Set a serial port, TTL convenient way online debugging.
Z80 BOX X:89mm Y:119mm Z:38mm ABS BLACK CASE
This is a splittable 40 pin male-female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
Mega 2560 R3 (Arduino Compatible)
The Arduino Ethernet Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet. It is based on the Wiznet W5100 ethernet chip. The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield. The...
Dimension: 5 x 11mm
Have you ever want to DIY an Aquarium controllers to help you Changing the water for the fish tank. This mini pump really sucks! This pump operates at 3V~9V and has enough suction for most small projects. Use this pump to make a fountain or waterfall, even water your plants!
A simple rotary encoder for all your projects. It's like a potentiometer, but without end. It sends pulse to your microcontroller to let you know in which direction it turned. This version also has a button.
This cheap 16x2 characters lcd is perfect for use with an arduino or any other microcontroller to display data quickly. It is compatible with the Hitachi HD44780 lcd driver.