Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
LCD IIC Interface Converter Board
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- 4-wire output
- IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface to drive 2 and 4 line LCDs
- Simply solder it to the back of your Hitachi Style LCD and apply 4 wires.
- Requires only 2 data lines to display data on virtually every LCD made
- Compatible with Hitachi 1602, 1640, 2002, 2004, 4002 Interfaces
- I2C Address of 0x27
- With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
- If you already has I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all.
- It is fantastic for Arduino based project
- Modules can be cascaded up to cascade 8. By short-circuiting A0/A1/A2 modify the device address.
- Contrast back light can be adjusted by rotating the blue potentiometer, clockwise to increase, counterclockwise weakened. Potentiometer design on the front, enabling customers to freely adjust anytime
- With backlight power control, can be connected via jumper settings are backlight power. Plug the jumper to connect the backlight off, unplug the jumper to disconnect the backlight power
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This sensor provides temperature and humidity data with a quite good sensibility in a serial format thanks to its built-in micro-controller.
Dual stepper motor driver shield can drive 2 stepper motors at the same time by Arduino. It can work with the power supply from 4.75V to 30V. High accuracy controlling can be supported by Arduino for CNC milling machine.
Non-invasive current transformer, use this sensor clip to build your own Personal Energy Monitor.
This is a splittable 40 pin dual female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
Serial transceiver module is a low cost, high performance transparent FSK transceiver with operating at 434 MHz. It features small size, high output power, high sensitivity, long transmission distance and high communication data rate with auto set up for communication change and data receiving and transmission control.
White Grey Black Red /// Nice cable with a smaller section, ideal for a lot of electronic board to board wiring.
This is battery level display module based on battery style digital tube LED. The 5 - segment LED inside is red light and the frame is green light. There is driver chip TM1651 onboard, so the control interface is simple, just two signal lines and VCC / GND. It can be used to display the battery power.
4-Digi 7-Segment Display, IIC, Arduino Supported, TM1637
This is a simple to use voltage régulator
Screw terminal 4P 5.0mm pitch