Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
LCD IIC Interface Converter Board
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- 4-wire output
- IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface to drive 2 and 4 line LCDs
- Simply solder it to the back of your Hitachi Style LCD and apply 4 wires.
- Requires only 2 data lines to display data on virtually every LCD made
- Compatible with Hitachi 1602, 1640, 2002, 2004, 4002 Interfaces
- I2C Address of 0x27
- With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
- If you already has I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all.
- It is fantastic for Arduino based project
- Modules can be cascaded up to cascade 8. By short-circuiting A0/A1/A2 modify the device address.
- Contrast back light can be adjusted by rotating the blue potentiometer, clockwise to increase, counterclockwise weakened. Potentiometer design on the front, enabling customers to freely adjust anytime
- With backlight power control, can be connected via jumper settings are backlight power. Plug the jumper to connect the backlight off, unplug the jumper to disconnect the backlight power
Customers who bought this product also bought:
CI commutateur multiplexeur 8-Channel Analog
Character LCM screen is a common display device, we provide 16×2 with Blue black light LCD. But these LCD need more than 6 pins for controlling and you need to know the control register and time series. This one is a bit different, you just send the message and voilà ! Only two pins :)
The Wemos D1 mini Pro is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX
This is a splittable 40 pin male-female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
Main Boards and Compatible
This is the official current low-cost Arduino board, top quality, made in Italy and with a Zero Carbon Footprint! The Arduino Leonardo is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an...
Power and Energy
The LiPo Charger is extremely affordable and easy to use. No programming is required. Plug it in and it works. The internal charger IC handles all the power flow between the various components.
This is a very small yet powerful led matrix, in red color.