Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
LCD IIC Interface Converter Board
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- 4-wire output
- IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface to drive 2 and 4 line LCDs
- Simply solder it to the back of your Hitachi Style LCD and apply 4 wires.
- Requires only 2 data lines to display data on virtually every LCD made
- Compatible with Hitachi 1602, 1640, 2002, 2004, 4002 Interfaces
- I2C Address of 0x27
- With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
- If you already has I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all.
- It is fantastic for Arduino based project
- Modules can be cascaded up to cascade 8. By short-circuiting A0/A1/A2 modify the device address.
- Contrast back light can be adjusted by rotating the blue potentiometer, clockwise to increase, counterclockwise weakened. Potentiometer design on the front, enabling customers to freely adjust anytime
- With backlight power control, can be connected via jumper settings are backlight power. Plug the jumper to connect the backlight off, unplug the jumper to disconnect the backlight power
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Screw shield is a wing-like shield that extends both sides of your Arduino or Arduino variants into sturdy and reliable screw terminal blocks.
This is a long distance 2.4G wireless module which basic on nRF24L01+ chip, and there is the PA and LNA circuit on board, with the external antenna it can reach long distance than the one without these parts.
Capacitive touch switch key module 2.7V-6V module anti-interference strong Arduino
This is a 90 degree angle male header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the arduino on your protoboards.
5V USB Output Converter DC 7V-24V To 5V 3A Step Down Buck Module. Ideal to get a strong and stable 5v usb output from any source from 7 to 24V.
This small yet powerful DC 9v 1A power module provides all your projects an easy to use power supply.
Zener Diodes 5.1 Volt 1 Watt 5%
With it you enter in resistance.
Put on your sunglasses before using this matrix with 64 eye-blistering RGB LEDs adorn the panel for a blast of configurable color. Arranged in a 8x8 matrix, each pixel is individually addressable. Only one pin is required to control all the LEDs. You can cut a trace and use nearly any other pin if you need some customization.
Electronic brick of microphone can be connected to the analog I / O port, when speaking to the microphone, the analog value will be changed. A recorder can be made by reading and saving the analog value.