Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
LCD IIC Interface Converter Board
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- 4-wire output
- IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface to drive 2 and 4 line LCDs
- Simply solder it to the back of your Hitachi Style LCD and apply 4 wires.
- Requires only 2 data lines to display data on virtually every LCD made
- Compatible with Hitachi 1602, 1640, 2002, 2004, 4002 Interfaces
- I2C Address of 0x27
- With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
- If you already has I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all.
- It is fantastic for Arduino based project
- Modules can be cascaded up to cascade 8. By short-circuiting A0/A1/A2 modify the device address.
- Contrast back light can be adjusted by rotating the blue potentiometer, clockwise to increase, counterclockwise weakened. Potentiometer design on the front, enabling customers to freely adjust anytime
- With backlight power control, can be connected via jumper settings are backlight power. Plug the jumper to connect the backlight off, unplug the jumper to disconnect the backlight power
Customers who bought this product also bought:
A simple 10k ohm vertical linear potentiometer for all your projects.
The Pro Micro is an Arduino compatible microcontroller development board based on the ATmega32U4 IC designed by Sparkfun Electronics. It is based around the Arduino Leonardo which means you no longer need an addition USB-Serial Interface to program your Arduino.
This is a 16-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
The Wemos D1 mini Pro is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX
This very popular LCD Keypad shield can be directly plug on an Arduino board, no soldering or fly-wiring needed.
Screw shield is a wing-like shield that extends both sides of your Arduino or Arduino variants into sturdy and reliable screw terminal blocks.
With its size, it is probably one of the best sensor in terms of accuracy, especially considering it has an output in μg/m3 directly. There is an USB Uart converter included if you want to use it on a raspberry pi or on a computer, but you can always use the digital or uart output directly.
no odor finely drilled tough including power pad. Clean hole
A quadcopter that can be controlled from your phone (be it android or ios), with live hd video ? Hey, it looks like we got it ! Big enough to fly outdoors, small enough to fly indoor, this one is really polyvalent ! (And for that price, I've got to say it's quite a bargain :))
With it you enter in resistance.