Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
LCD IIC Interface Converter Board
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- 4-wire output
- IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface to drive 2 and 4 line LCDs
- Simply solder it to the back of your Hitachi Style LCD and apply 4 wires.
- Requires only 2 data lines to display data on virtually every LCD made
- Compatible with Hitachi 1602, 1640, 2002, 2004, 4002 Interfaces
- I2C Address of 0x27
- With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
- If you already has I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all.
- It is fantastic for Arduino based project
- Modules can be cascaded up to cascade 8. By short-circuiting A0/A1/A2 modify the device address.
- Contrast back light can be adjusted by rotating the blue potentiometer, clockwise to increase, counterclockwise weakened. Potentiometer design on the front, enabling customers to freely adjust anytime
- With backlight power control, can be connected via jumper settings are backlight power. Plug the jumper to connect the backlight off, unplug the jumper to disconnect the backlight power
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Need a clean energy source for your project? Check out this compact, high quality, high output endurable solar panel. This solar panel mates directly with many of our development boards and has a high efficiency. Unit has a clear epoxy coating with hard-board backing, provides an efficient and waterproof surface for the panel application on out-door...
This is a 16-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
With it you enter in resistance.
This is a common female barrel jack connector for pcb or cable mounting. 2,1mm inner pole, 5 to 5.5mm outside.
The RTC module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. It communicated with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus. There is a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep the real time for a long time after the Raspberry Pi has its power down. Set a serial port, TTL convenient way online debugging.
This solar panel is made of single-crystal material that performs high solar energy transformation efficiency at 17%. It has a fine resin surface and sturdy back suitable for outdoor environments. A 2mm JST connecter is attached to the penal, which makes it perfect to team up with most of our can-use-solar-power-supply boards.
“An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines” Based on ESP8266 ESP12E wifi board, on-board USB-TTL support directly flashing from USB port, also on-board power circuits and all IOs setup.