Your cartIl n'y a plus d'articles dans votre panier
LCD IIC Interface Converter Board
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- 4-wire output
- IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface to drive 2 and 4 line LCDs
- Simply solder it to the back of your Hitachi Style LCD and apply 4 wires.
- Requires only 2 data lines to display data on virtually every LCD made
- Compatible with Hitachi 1602, 1640, 2002, 2004, 4002 Interfaces
- I2C Address of 0x27
- With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
- If you already has I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all.
- It is fantastic for Arduino based project
- Modules can be cascaded up to cascade 8. By short-circuiting A0/A1/A2 modify the device address.
- Contrast back light can be adjusted by rotating the blue potentiometer, clockwise to increase, counterclockwise weakened. Potentiometer design on the front, enabling customers to freely adjust anytime
- With backlight power control, can be connected via jumper settings are backlight power. Plug the jumper to connect the backlight off, unplug the jumper to disconnect the backlight power
Les clients qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté...
Simple step-down module to use an higher voltage as a sorce for a circuit needing a lower one.
Nice cable with a good section, when you need more power.
Outils de dev.
MINI D1 expansion board ESP32 module development board WiFi + Bluetooth module development
This is a 5V 1-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
The 555 timer IC is an integrated circuit (chip) used in a variety of timer, pulse generation, and oscillator applications. The 555 can be used to provide time delays, as an oscillator, and as a flip-flop element. Derivatives provide up to four timing circuits in one package.
This Thumb Joystick is similar to the 'analog' joystick on PS2 (PlayStation 2) controllers. The X and Y axes are two ~10k potentiometers which control 2D movement by generating analog signals. The joystick also has a push button that could be used for special applications.
This is a simple to use voltage régulator
Need a clean energy source for your project? Check out this compact, high quality, high output endurable solar panel. This solar panel mates directly with many of our development boards and has a high efficiency. Unit has a clear epoxy coating with hard-board backing, provides an efficient and waterproof surface for the panel application on out-door...
Dimension: 5 x 11mm