Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
1602 LCD USB Mini Drive Board, RPI Driver Free (ATmega8A)
1602 LCD USB Mini Drive Board, RPI Driver Free
- Based on LCD2USB project, simplified and minimium board design for only 1602 LCD
- Based on VUSB technology, can receive data input directly via microUSB port.
- Preflashed with LCD2USB firmware.
- Driver free on raspberry pi system – install python module by command “sudo pip install lcd2usb”. Should be also possible for many linux based projects.
- On windows, need install libusb32 driver. Can use demo in project github to test.
- Save your RPI a lot of IOs.
- Also two detectable input buttons, generally called key-a and key-b on board.
- Lead out serial UART debug port, but not used by default firmware.
- More demo code for python in linux please see on this page.
- Include main board, 16P pin female header not pre-soldered.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a simple male header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the Raspberry pi
This is the FPV Bracket Kit with 2 9g Servo, with the help of this product, it would be easy for you to create 3-axis projects such as environment monitoring, tracking. It would be you good partner in servo related projects.
Power and Energy
Button to switch measurement of the input or output voltage, and LED indicates the current measurement of the input or output voltage. LM2596 ADJ DC Buck Module, High Power w/Display 2-3A
3mm Red / Green Cathode 150 mcd
USB Micro-B Connector Breakout Board
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi...
Very useful kit of nylon screw, nuts and spacers.
This is a micro HDMI(Type D) to HDMI(Type A) Adapter. It provides a more convenient way to use micro HDMI’s equitment, like BeagleBone Black board, PI-4
M5Stick-C is a mini M5Stack, powered by ESP32. It is a portable, easy-to-use, open source, IoT development board. What it can do? This tiny block is able to realize your idea, enlighten your creativity, and help with your IoT prototying in a very short time. It will takes away a lot of the pains form the development process. M5stickC is one of the core...
DC 5V 3A This small yet powerful 5V DC 3.4A USB power module provides your mini-computers (only iuse on compliant devices !) an easy to use power supply. DC 5V 3.4A Type C USBPower supply (raspberry pi)