NUCLEO-L433RC-P ARM STM32 Nucleo-64 development board ( SMPS, MCU, supports Arduino)ST Microelectronics
The STM32 Nucleo-64-P boards (NUCLEO-L433RC-P, NUCLEO-L452RE-P) provide an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontroller, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.
Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity, and ST morpho headers provide an easy means of expanding the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-64-P board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo-64-P board comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library, together with various packaged software examples.
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP64 package
- SMPS: significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode
- One user LED shared with Arduino
- Two push-buttons: USER and RESET
- LSE crystal: 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- Expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- ST Morpho
- external SMPS experimentation dedicated connector
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USBVBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™ , Keil® , GCC-based IDEs