Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
ESP-WROOM-32, ESP32 WIFI+BT+BLE Module
ESP-WROOM-32, ESP32 WIFI+BT+BLE Module
The ESP-WROOM-32 is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
- Based on ESP32 IC, WROOM-S32 from espressif.
- Fair price and enough stock directly from espressif now (Thanks to their support team)
- WiFi / Bluetooth Classic / BLE Module
- Dual-core 240MHZ CPU, computing capalibity up to 600DMIPS (STM32F407 is 168MHz)
- SRAM 520K, High speed can run FREERTOS, UCOSII, such system, decoding audio or video
- Many types intrepreters supported: Arduino IDE setup, Lua and MicroPython port, basic C code, etc. See more information on esp32.net.
- Board size 25.2mm x 18mm, on board esp32 Soc, flash, other parts and on board antenna.
- Grouped output gpio pins, ease usability.
- Open source schematicc and layout for use, please check out documentation.
- FCC-US, CE-EU, IC-CA, TELEC-JP, SRRC and KCC-KR certificate, four layer PCB, working temperature -40°C – 85°C, suitable for commerial development.
- Each purchase is for one piece.
- Don’t have buck order price now, may try further for it.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Breadboard Jumper Wires Set (140 PCs Pack)
This set of jumper wires can help you remove the clutter on your breadboard. It comes in 14 different lengths and 8 colors to keep your circuit on the surface. All of them are pre-formed and pre-sorted. You can easily find the color and length you need within a sec. There are 10 pcs for each length including 2/5/7/10/12/15/17/20/22/25/50/75/100 and 125mm.
8 LED WS2812 Stick (NeoPixel Compatible,...
If you want to show a bar graph or any other kind of visual animation, this is one of the best values you can find. Those are 8x WS2812B 5050 leds soldered on a pcb stick, ready to use.
2.2" Serial TFT LCD Display (SPI, 176X220,...
This great little display boasting a 176X220 resolution has a wide support for all your MCU and little ARM/Linux-based boards. It will work on Arduino, STM32, Raspberry Pi and others.Oh, did I mention it also has an SD card slot ? Making it maybe one of the best value display we can have to offer.
Electronic Brick & Grove - Tilt Sensor/Switch...
Electronic brick of tilt switch can be connected to analog I/O port and used in tilt sensor for smart car or robot. When the sensor is in the horizontal position, the output is high level; when the sensor rotates counterclockwise to form an angle of more than 15 ° with the horizontal line, the output is low level.
Battery Holder 1x18650
Battery holder for 1x18650
Battery Charging StepUp Power Supply Module...
The module is used for charging of single lithium battery or multiple lithium batteries in parallel, and the charging port can take power from the USB port. output USB micro usb input / usb output / and charging lipo
DC Boost Module 5V 0.6A USB STEP-UP
Step-up Our another great boost Module, input from 0.9-5V, output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger.
M5Stack Basic Kit (ESP32 dev module, Wifi,...
This is one of the greatest kits available for the ESP32. Gives you a nice polished enclosure, a back module with connectors and a small battery, an usb type c cable and jumper wires. If you need to have a nice one shot product or a polished prototype using wifi and/or bluetooth, this is the kit you need. With the protoboards (not included) and upcoming...
Lithium Polymer Battery - 980mAh 3.7V
This is a light weight, high energy density polymer lithium battery. It outputs a nominal 3.7v at 980mAh, including built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage. It comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST connector-2.54 mm spacing between pins. Please do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium...
USB GPS & Glonass adapter (Vk-172, Gmouse,...
Simple and powerful USB GPS & Glonass adapter with fast fix and high sensitivity. Compatible with most operating systems and machines (including Raspberry Pi, CubieBoard, NUC, linux and windows)