AVR Programmer Arduino Shield
This is AVR programmer, designed as a arduino shield. In this way, you can program most of the AVR ICs with arduino IDE and using arduino board as ISP. The AVR Programmer Shield allows you to program ATtiny and ATmega microcontrollers using your Arduino. Instead of pulling out the breadboard and wiring everything up every time you want to (re)program a microcontroller, you can just use this shield! It features a ZIF socket so inserting / removing the microcontrollers is a breeze. It also requires no additional software; everything is done through the Arduino IDE or avrdude.
It supports most of the AVR ICs:
- ATtiny 11 / 12 / 13 / 15 / 24 /25 / 44 / 45 / 84 / 85
- ATtiny 2313 / 4313
- ATmega 8 / 48 / 88 / 168 / 328P
- LED indicators: Heartbeat, Programming, and Error, designed as ArduinoISP sketch
- Auto-reset jumper: on for programming arduino source board and off for programming target board
- Supports many Atmel AVR microcontrollers
- Stackable female headers included
- Blink LED for testing your MCU
- 16MHz crystal for programming ATmega MCU
- ZIF socket: simple to insert and remove microcontrollers for programming, you can do mass programming easily!
- One socket for programming all different microcontrollers!
- Not only is it easy on the eyes, but it’s easy to use! Load up your Arduino with the ArduinoISP sketch (included in the Arduino IDE – File > Examples > ArduinoISP), pop the shield on, and you’re ready to go!
Customers who bought this product also bought:
AD9850 0-40MHz DDS Module
IC AD9850 is an ADI DDS chip which be common used in many DDS projects. This AD9850 DDS module is basic on this ADI AD9850 chip. This module provide you a ready made hardware and you can use serial or parallel pins on board to control the AD9850 for different frequency out put. The duty can be adjust by a adjustable resistor - which change the adjust...
Screw terminal 2P 5.0mm pitch
Simple 5.0mm 2 pins screw terminal. Can be chained to make longer terminal blocks. This termina can fit perfectly on a breadboard to connect remote peripherals.
14 pin double wipe integrated circuit pcb...
14 pin double wipe integrated circuit pcb socket. (DIP14 )
16 pin double wipe integrated circuit pcb...
16 pin double wipe integrated circuit pcb socket. (DIP16 )
2.4" TFT LCD Shield Touch Panel Module Micro SD...
Ever wanted to know how to make a simple drawing program on a LCD display, or are you curious about programming touch screens?
Male Male Deluxe (reinforced) Breadboard jumper...
Whenever you want to use a breadboard for prototyping you need wires and preparing wires is long. Those wires are already prepared and come in four different sizes in the pack. Unlike other wires you can find on the web, those are reinforced, with a molded barrel and a real connector. No more open circuits or bad connections in your circuits with those...
Electrolytic Capacitor starter kit (120pcs, 12...
Tired of finding a design where you need a specific capacitor value ? This 120 capacitors starter kit is perfect to fill your capacitor drawers to begin with electronics at a killer price !
Screw terminal 6P 5.0mm pitch
Screw terminal 6P 5.0mm pitch
Vertical/Straight Rotary Encoder 20imp/rotation...
A simple rotary encoder for all your projects. It's like a potentiometer, but without end. It sends pulse to your microcontroller to let you know in which direction it turned. This version also has a button.
0.1" (2.54mm) Female header 1 row / 40 pins
This is a simple female header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the stm32f4 discovery or the arduino nano on your protoboards.