AVR Programmer Arduino ShieldElectrogragon
This is AVR programmer, designed as a arduino shield. In this way, you can program most of the AVR ICs with arduino IDE and using arduino board as ISP. The AVR Programmer Shield allows you to program ATtiny and ATmega microcontrollers using your Arduino. Instead of pulling out the breadboard and wiring everything up every time you want to (re)program a microcontroller, you can just use this shield! It features a ZIF socket so inserting / removing the microcontrollers is a breeze. It also requires no additional software; everything is done through the Arduino IDE or avrdude.
It supports most of the AVR ICs:
- ATtiny 11 / 12 / 13 / 15 / 24 /25 / 44 / 45 / 84 / 85
- ATtiny 2313 / 4313
- ATmega 8 / 48 / 88 / 168 / 328P
- LED indicators: Heartbeat, Programming, and Error, designed as ArduinoISP sketch
- Auto-reset jumper: on for programming arduino source board and off for programming target board
- Supports many Atmel AVR microcontrollers
- Stackable female headers included
- Blink LED for testing your MCU
- 16MHz crystal for programming ATmega MCU
- ZIF socket: simple to insert and remove microcontrollers for programming, you can do mass programming easily!
- One socket for programming all different microcontrollers!
- Not only is it easy on the eyes, but it’s easy to use! Load up your Arduino with the ArduinoISP sketch (included in the Arduino IDE – File > Examples > ArduinoISP), pop the shield on, and you’re ready to go!