Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
MAX6675 Breakout Board for Thermocouple (K-type Thermocouple Sensor)
Thermocouple to digital converter who's easy to build to an oven reflow control system.
- SPI interface for easy connection and arduino and SCM, distribution 2.54mm pin spacing
- Temperature range 0 ℃ ~ 1024 ℃, the converter temperature resolution of 0.25 ° C.
- Chip cold junction compensation. High impedance differential input. Thermocouple break detection.
- Wide operating voltage range 3. 0 ~ 5. 5V, operating current of 50mA.
- Operating temperature range -20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃.
- Module size: 15mm * 28mm has a 3mm diameter screw holes
- K-type thermocouple junction location, use 301 ordinary terminals, convenient and simple.
- Zone de stockage
- Résolution d'affichage
- Etage de rangement
- Type de composant
- Mémoire Flash (programme)
- Fréquence Radio
- Couleurs d'affichage
- Colonne de rangement
- Prix d'achat
- Tension en entrée
- Google Product Type
- Display Type
Customers who bought this product also bought:
IR Infrared Slotted Optical Speed Optocoupler Module For Motor
Relay solid state 3-32VDC 40A 24÷380VAC
If you are searching an ultrasonic ranging module, the HC-SR04 is good choice: Its stable performance and high ranging accuracy make it a popular module in electronic market. It's cheaper than an IR range finder with similar range accurancy and distance.
1.5 Meter micro-usb cable. Perfect to connect to your phone, dev board or to power a raspberry pi.
Mega 2560 R3 (Arduino Compatible)
This cheap 16x2 characters lcd is perfect for use with an arduino or any other microcontroller to display data quickly. It is compatible with the Hitachi HD44780 lcd driver.
High quality protoboard gives you 6x8cm of building space for through-hole components.
This is a splittable 40 pin dual male jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
Mega Proto Screw Shield breaks out all pins of Arduino Mega 2560 and some of the pins are extended to 3.5mm-spacing screw terminals. Besides, it is equipped with 2.54 pitched universal electronic brick interface, 4-pin grove electronic brick interface as well as XBee interface for pins D0 ~ 21 and A0 ~ 15, which is a great help to design of our...