Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Solderable Prototype Board 140 X 95mm (Breadboard Style) protoboard
Layout same as breadboard, and also same connection in the veritcal pin line.
- Great for experiments and DIY
- The pad with covered tin is easy for soldering.
- Hard base material, better than ordinary cardboard
- The board size is moderate, do not always need to cut
- 5 holes vertically connected, save a lot of connections, the IC will be easy to use.
- With a lateral long pad lines, convenient for power and ground arrangements
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
Power and Energy
Pile: lithium; 3V; CR2032,pastille Ø20x3,2mm
This is a splittable 40 pin male-female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
Light weight,comfortable general purpose.This series are designed for laboratory,household repair soldering.
Transducteur de son: électromagnetique, avertisseur; 3,1kHz
This is a simple adapter from 9v batteries very useful for Arduino and other mcu board
Zener Diodes 3.3 Volt 0.5 Watt 5%
This adapters allows you to use a VGA monitor on any board with HDMI output. It has been tested on resolutions up to 1920x1080.
7 x Anti-static Plastic Tweezer