Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Solderable Prototype Board 140 X 95mm (Breadboard Style) protoboard
Layout same as breadboard, and also same connection in the veritcal pin line.
- Great for experiments and DIY
- The pad with covered tin is easy for soldering.
- Hard base material, better than ordinary cardboard
- The board size is moderate, do not always need to cut
- 5 holes vertically connected, save a lot of connections, the IC will be easy to use.
- With a lateral long pad lines, convenient for power and ground arrangements
Customers who bought this product also bought:
MAX30100 Heart Rate Pulse Sensor Module
MCP3008 8-Channel 10-Bit A/D Converter
The very popular 595 shift register chip of the 74 series is used a lot by hobbyis because of its wide availability, good speed and simplicity. Just plug it on an arduino like shown in the tutorials and youi have 8 more outputs, put two and you have 16 more outputs ! (up to a lot of them actually, with only three pins !)
This is a simple adapter from 9v batteries to a barrel jack connector, very useful for Arduino and other mcu board with a barrel jack adapter.
Zener Diodes 3.3 Volt 0.5 Watt 5%
Nice cable with a good section, when you need more power.
Screw terminal 6P 5.0mm pitch
Photo-interrupter to sense when an object is close (if read as digital), and how close it is (if read as analog), in very near range.
This is a 5V 8-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.