PW30V6A power supply with 30V6A display
PW306A power supply with 30V6A display
The series of switching power supplies for measuring instrument has excluded the inconveniences of large volume and heavy weight of a traditional power supply.Four adjustment knobs, The output voltage and current are respectively controlled by two variable resistors with coarse regulation and fine for a more practical and precise adjustment.
1. Have complete operation protection function. overheat protection, overload protection, short circuit protection.
2. Small size, low ripple, light weight and high power density, very efficient.
3. Voltage stabilization, current limiting, simple operation.
4. Constant pressure and Constant current switch automatically.
5. Three LED display of voltage, current and power, high precision.
6. Temperature controlled fan heat dissipation, low noise, long service life.
7. Four more precise adjustment potentiometers.
8. Double voltage input and convenient choice.
9. Output voltage ranges from 0 to rated voltage with stepless adjustment.
10. Output current ranges from 0 to rated current with stepless adjustment
11. AC 110v and 220v can work, please rest assured to choose.
Input voltage: AC 230V/115V±10%; 50Hz/60Hz
Working temperature: 0℃~40℃; Relative humidity:<80% RH
Storage temperature: -10℃~70℃; Relative humidity:<70% RH
Constant voltage CV
Voltage stability: 0.1% ± 3mV
Load stability: 0.2% ± 3mV
Ripple voltage: ≤0.5% vp-p
0 to rated voltage continuously adjustable
DC constant current
Current stability: 0.1% ± 3mA
Load stability: 0.2% ± 3mA
Ripple current: ≤ 0.5% vp-p
Recovery time: ≤ 500μS
Temperature coefficient: ≤100ppm/℃
0 to rated current continuously adjustable
0.4 inch red three-digit display
Display accuracy: 0.5% ± digits
Display resolution: voltage 0.1V, current 0.01AOptional
Display resolution: voltage 0.01V, current 0.001A optional
1.Production line test.
2. Mobile phone maintenance, computer maintenance, electrical appliance maintenance, car DVD, car audio.
3. Product aging, electroplating, such as resistors, capacitors, relays, DC motors, LEDs, etc.
4. Charge the battery.
5. Laboratory, scientific research teaching, factory, maintenance power supply. School laboratories scientific research and production line use
6. All other occasions requiring DC power.