Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DC Power Supply Module, AMS1117 Multiple Output 12/5/3.3V R2 (stepdown)
DC-DC input 12V / output 5V and 3.3V
- One input: DC 6V – 12V (input voltage must be higher than the output voltage to 1V or more.)
- Triple Output:
- 3.3V (+ – 0.05v error)
- 5.0V (+ – 0.05v error)
- 12V (12V input directly to output)
- About AMS1117 – peak current ~1A, need heatsink if long time use on high current
- Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed to the tunnel plate to extend the experiment
- Using multiple input and output pin, easy to use and connect. One side 12V,5V,3.3V, one side Gound.
- PCB board size: 4.5cm * 4.5cm
- With power indicator light (red), has power on/off switch
- Add 0R resistor to disconnect from AMS1117-5V
- Add selectable jumper from pin out to 3.3V directly or 5V.
- ON/OFF Switch only control ON/OFF of DC 5.5mm barrel jack, not pin VIN.
- To use our this kind of breakout board, remove 0R resisitor and set jumper to 3.3V output.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Wide input voltage value from 5V to 32V, you can always get a constant output voltage from 1.25 to 35V adjustable.
Power and Energy
This is a custom solar panel, which mates directly with many of our development boards and has a high efficiency at 16%. Unit has a clear epoxy coating with hard-board backing. Robust sealing for out door applications! solar
This is a 5V 1-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
This is a micro HDMI(Type D) to HDMI(Type A) Adapter. It provides a more convenient way to use micro HDMI’s equitment, like BeagleBone Black board.
Power and Energy
DC-DC input 12V / output 5V and 3.3V 6A Modul
hs0038 IR sensor tuned to 38KHz, perfect for receiving commands from a TV remote control. Runs at 5V (although it seems to be OK down to 3.3V)To use, connect pin 3 (all the way to the right) to 5V power, pin 2 (middle) to ground and listen on pin 1. It doesn’t do any decoding of the signal, just passes the ‘raw data’ along.
Wires and Connectors
Stereo Jack 3.5mm, 3.5mm Straight Panel Mount
Z80 BOX X:89mm Y:119mm Z:38mm ABS BLACK CASE
This is a simple to use voltage régulator that outputs 3.3V at 0.15A