Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DC Power Supply Module, AMS1117 Multiple Output 12/5/3.3V R2 (stepdown)
DC-DC input 12V / output 5V and 3.3V
- One input: DC 6V – 12V (input voltage must be higher than the output voltage to 1V or more.)
- Triple Output:
- 3.3V (+ – 0.05v error)
- 5.0V (+ – 0.05v error)
- 12V (12V input directly to output)
- About AMS1117 – peak current ~1A, need heatsink if long time use on high current
- Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed to the tunnel plate to extend the experiment
- Using multiple input and output pin, easy to use and connect. One side 12V,5V,3.3V, one side Gound.
- PCB board size: 4.5cm * 4.5cm
- With power indicator light (red), has power on/off switch
- Add 0R resistor to disconnect from AMS1117-5V
- Add selectable jumper from pin out to 3.3V directly or 5V.
- ON/OFF Switch only control ON/OFF of DC 5.5mm barrel jack, not pin VIN.
- To use our this kind of breakout board, remove 0R resisitor and set jumper to 3.3V output.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
DC 5V 3A This small yet powerful 5V DC 3A USB C power module provides your mini-computers (only iuse on compliant devices !) an easy to use power supply.
4 Right Angle Panel Mout PCB RCA Chassis Audio Jack
This is a micro HDMI(Type D) to HDMI(Type A) Adapter. It provides a more convenient way to use micro HDMI’s equitment, like BeagleBone Black board.
This is a simple to use voltage régulator that outputs 3.3V at 0.15A
Z80 BOX X:89mm Y:119mm Z:38mm ABS BLACK CASE
This very tiny module (the size of the micro sd card reader) reads voice and music from the sd card, as needed from your micro-controller.
Z77 BOX X:71mm Y:124mm Z:38mm ABS BLACK CASE
Simple step-down module to use an higher voltage as a sorce for a circuit needing a lower one.
Z90 BOX X:174mm Y:224mm Z:80mm BLACK CASE