Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
RGB LED Matrix Panel Drive Board For Raspberry Pi
This shield for Raspberry Pi enables you to use rgb led matrixes quite simply using existing softwares.
It even has logic level converter on-board.
- Based on the active adapter board of hzeller RPI matrix git project, full compatible and extra functions added.
- Support up to three port output to drive, P0, P1 and P2 (HUB75).
- Support Raspberry Pi 2 and 3, most pins used for matrix driving.
- Support E-line select pins.
- On board four logic buffer 74HCT245
- Extra on board RTC DS1307 via IIC interface, can not be used on same time with P3 port, select by switch.
- Extra on board AT24C256 EEPROM, 256K memory on alternative IIC 25 and 26 pins. Raspberry PI 3 can NOT support alternative IIC interface, so can only be used Raspberry Pi 2.
- Full compatible with original board, but only can provide technical support for our type of panels, you can find matrix panel here.
- Documentation available on this page.
- Package does NOT include the CR1220 battery, which is not allow due to airplane security reason.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ 1GB RAM The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi3 range, boasting a 64-Bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz wireless, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT. The dual band wireless comes with modular compliance certification...
This is a DC Jack 5.5/2.1 to screw terminals adapter. It is ideal to connect standard power supplies to your project, led panels, strips or whatever.
This pack contains a good base to begin with Arduino or other micro-controllers and begin with some advanced projects using leds or a servo motor.
The LiPo Charger is extremely affordable and easy to use. No programming is required. Plug it in and it works. The internal charger IC handles all the power flow between the various components.
High quality yet low-cost small digital multimeter.
A simple mechanical structure, very convenient platform to build upon with 4 DC motors that can be controlled separately. Two levels of acrylic plates to allow for bigger electronics. Very simple assembly.
The ultra light and ultra thin LED matrix panel we have ever seen! It consists of one fully assembled panel and a 10 pin IDC cable. There are 512 bright RGB LEDs on the panel. Large view angle makes the brightness never decay when watching from the side. The panel module is also chainable, which can be connected together to make an extra long display.
ESP32-DevKitC is a low-footprint, minimal system development board which is powered by our latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily adjusted to a breadboard.