Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
RGB LED Matrix Panel Drive Board For Raspberry Pi
This shield for Raspberry Pi enables you to use rgb led matrixes quite simply using existing softwares.
It even has logic level converter on-board.
- Based on the active adapter board of hzeller RPI matrix git project, full compatible and extra functions added.
- Support up to three port output to drive, P0, P1 and P2 (HUB75).
- Support Raspberry Pi 2 and 3, most pins used for matrix driving.
- Support E-line select pins.
- On board four logic buffer 74HCT245
- Extra on board RTC DS1307 via IIC interface, can not be used on same time with P3 port, select by switch.
- Extra on board AT24C256 EEPROM, 256K memory on alternative IIC 25 and 26 pins. Raspberry PI 3 can NOT support alternative IIC interface, so can only be used Raspberry Pi 2.
- Full compatible with original board, but only can provide technical support for our type of panels, you can find matrix panel here.
- Documentation available on this page.
- Package does NOT include the CR1220 battery, which is not allow due to airplane security reason.