Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
MOSFET Module (Electronic Brick compatible, IRF520, MOSFET with driver)
Just like a relay, but spanning on 0-24V and very fast. Fast enough to use PWM actually.
Useful to drive LED strips, motors, etc.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Size: 33*24*2mm(approx)
- Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
- Ports: Digital Level
- Output load voltage :0-24V
- Output load current: <5A (1A above need to add heat sink)
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, raspberry pi
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
- Arduino drive up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves
- PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve stepless dimming, variable speed motor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is the official current Arduino board, top quality, made in Italy and with a Zero Carbon Footprint!Arduino UNO Rev 3 ( R3 )The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power...
Easy to use Darlington Transistor Array for all your projects.
Nice SPDT rocker switch to add an on/off button to your projects.
It is very practical for Li-Po battery.
No goggles for use this toggle.
Pre-Connected Prototype Board 7.5X10 Cm
This Opto interruptor detects if there is some thing between the IR emitter and the IR receiver. With the Holder, it will be very easy to intall this sensor into your application.
Serial transceiver module is a low cost, high performance transparent FSK transceiver with operating at 434 MHz. It features small size, high output power, high sensitivity, long transmission distance and high communication data rate with auto set up for communication change and data receiving and transmission control.
Very simple ready to use set, ideal to use in small micro-controller vehicles.