Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
MOSFET Module (Electronic Brick compatible, IRF520, MOSFET with driver)
Just like a relay, but spanning on 0-24V and very fast. Fast enough to use PWM actually.
Useful to drive LED strips, motors, etc.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Size: 33*24*2mm(approx)
- Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
- Ports: Digital Level
- Output load voltage :0-24V
- Output load current: <5A (1A above need to add heat sink)
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, raspberry pi
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
- Arduino drive up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves
- PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve stepless dimming, variable speed motor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Pre-Connected Prototype Board 7.5X10 Cm
Mini USB Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16M Micro Controller Board CH340 Chip For Arduino
This is a common female barrel jack connector for pcb or cable mounting. 2,5mm inner pole, 5 to 5.5mm outside.
High power mosfet to switch all your devices/leds/motors easily. This is the N-type, meaning you have to put it between the load and the ground.
The Arduino Ethernet Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet. It is based on the Wiznet W5100 ethernet chip. The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield. The...
Easy to use Darlington Transistor Array for all your projects.
This is a splittable 40 pin dual male jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.