RS422-TTL Module, Full Duplex, RS-422
- Pin definition: A = R + B = R – Y = T + Z = T-
- RS422 interface, two-way communication. A B Y Z GND interface, GND can be used, ultra-long transmission 1000 meters
- with 15KV ESD TVS diode, anti-lightning, anti-peak voltage
- On board 10 ohm current-limiting, overcurrent protection resistor
- 120 ohm termination resistor, effectively reduce the long-distance communication echo interference
- On board power indicator
- RS485 interface with 2-wire and 3-wire mode, to provide GND, can be chose to use
- RS485 interface using the conventional 301 terminal, wiring is simple, the user can also self-welding 2.54mm pitch pin
- TTL side, using 5V DC power supply RXD TXD compatible with 5V logic signal
- the communication rate of 2.5MBPS
- Randomly send MAXIM or SIPEX ICs board.
Documentation please see on this page.