Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
IR Remote with receiver kit (Infrared remote control kit, arduino, raspberry, etc.)
One Remote to rule them all.
- CR2025 environmental protection button batteries, capacity : 160 mah
- Working Distance: more than 8 m ( effected by the surrounding environment, the receiver sensitivity etc )
- Effective Angle: 60 degrees
- Surface materials: 0.125 mmPET stick, With effective life : 20000 times.
- Stable quality, cost-effective
- Static current 3-5 uA, dynamic current 3-5 mA
Infrared Receiver Sensor
- 100% new, never used
- Includes high-speed high-sensitivity PIN photodiode and a low -power, high-gain preamplifier IC, plus the use of epoxy resin dry outer shield anti- scratch design , the product has been part of environmentally friendly products through REACH and SGS certification, infrared remote control system used as a receiver .
- Low power consumption ; wide-angle and long distance reception
- Strong anti-interference ability , able to withstand environmental disturbances
- Outside interference shielding design
- Ultra- compact design package with outer shield anti-jamming capability , built-in CMOSlC
- Voltage :2.7-5 .5 V
- Receiving distance :13-15M
- Size: pin lenght:21mm
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X Infrared Receiver Module
- 1 X Cable
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Easy to use Darlington Transistor Array for all your projects with diode protection and 8 channels.
You should have free choice !
High power mosfet to switch all your devices/leds/motors easily. This is the N-type, meaning you have to put it between the load and the ground.
Very useful kit of nylon screw, nuts and spacers.
It's a breakout board for W5100 embedded TCP/IP chip. Included on the board is an RJ-45 with X’FMR connector. It can be used as a component and little effort is required to interface to the W5100. This module is an ideal option for users who want a simple solution to adding TCP/IP capability to their project.
This is battery level display module based on battery style digital tube LED. The 5 - segment LED inside is red light and the frame is green light. There is driver chip TM1651 onboard, so the control interface is simple, just two signal lines and VCC / GND. It can be used to display the battery power.
IR sensor tuned to 38KHz, perfect for receiving commands from a TV remote control. Runs at 5V (although it seems to be OK down to 3.3V)To use, connect pin 3 (all the way to the right) to 5V power, pin 2 (middle) to ground and listen on pin 1. It doesn’t do any decoding of the signal, just passes the ‘raw data’ along.
Nice cable with a smaller section, ideal for a lot of electronic board to board wiring.
A simple infrared shield including transmitting and receiving function.
PC817/EL817 4pin DIP General Purpose Photocoupler. This Opto-coupler consist of one piece of Ga as emitter and one piece of NPN transistor.