Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
IR Remote with receiver kit (Infrared remote control kit, arduino, raspberry, etc.)
REMJANKITProduct available with different options
One Remote to rule them all.
- CR2025 environmental protection button batteries, capacity : 160 mah
- Working Distance: more than 8 m ( effected by the surrounding environment, the receiver sensitivity etc )
- Effective Angle: 60 degrees
- Surface materials: 0.125 mmPET stick, With effective life : 20000 times.
- Stable quality, cost-effective
- Static current 3-5 uA, dynamic current 3-5 mA
Infrared Receiver Sensor
- 100% new, never used
- Includes high-speed high-sensitivity PIN photodiode and a low -power, high-gain preamplifier IC, plus the use of epoxy resin dry outer shield anti- scratch design , the product has been part of environmentally friendly products through REACH and SGS certification, infrared remote control system used as a receiver .
- Low power consumption ; wide-angle and long distance reception
- Strong anti-interference ability , able to withstand environmental disturbances
- Outside interference shielding design
- Ultra- compact design package with outer shield anti-jamming capability , built-in CMOSlC
- Voltage :2.7-5 .5 V
- Receiving distance :13-15M
- Size: pin lenght:21mm
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X Infrared Receiver Module
- 1 X Cable
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a breakout board based on TXB0108 IC, the chip can provide bidirectional level shifting from any voltage to any voltage conversion, direction can be auto detected.
The DP83848 Ethernet Board is an accessory board includes an onboard Ethernet Physical Layer Transceiver DP83848, RJ45 connector, and control interface.
Ever wanted to know how to make a simple drawing program on a LCD display, or are you curious about programming touch screens?
This is a simple tactile switch of 6x6mm.
This Thumb Joystick is similar to the 'analog' joystick on PS2 (PlayStation 2) controllers. The X and Y axes are two ~10k potentiometers which control 2D movement by generating analog signals. The joystick also has a push button that could be used for special applications.
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
This is a variable resistor based on temperature, giving you an accurate value based on calibration.
This is a 16-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
This is a splittable 40 pin jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.