Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
IR Remote with receiver kit (Infrared remote control kit, arduino, raspberry, etc.)
REMJANKITProduct available with different options
One Remote to rule them all.
- CR2025 environmental protection button batteries, capacity : 160 mah
- Working Distance: more than 8 m ( effected by the surrounding environment, the receiver sensitivity etc )
- Effective Angle: 60 degrees
- Surface materials: 0.125 mmPET stick, With effective life : 20000 times.
- Stable quality, cost-effective
- Static current 3-5 uA, dynamic current 3-5 mA
Infrared Receiver Sensor
- 100% new, never used
- Includes high-speed high-sensitivity PIN photodiode and a low -power, high-gain preamplifier IC, plus the use of epoxy resin dry outer shield anti- scratch design , the product has been part of environmentally friendly products through REACH and SGS certification, infrared remote control system used as a receiver .
- Low power consumption ; wide-angle and long distance reception
- Strong anti-interference ability , able to withstand environmental disturbances
- Outside interference shielding design
- Ultra- compact design package with outer shield anti-jamming capability , built-in CMOSlC
- Voltage :2.7-5 .5 V
- Receiving distance :13-15M
- Size: pin lenght:21mm
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X Infrared Receiver Module
- 1 X Cable
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Simply the interface of 1602 to IIC, save more IOs, with this board you only need two IOs. This board is also supporting 2004A which is also available in our store.
This is a long male header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the arduino on your protoboards.
GY-9960LLC APDS-9960 RGB and Gesture Sensor Module I2C Breakout for arduino APDS-9900 Digital environment module
This is a 5V 1-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
MF RC522 is a highly integrated transmission module for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz. This transmission module utilises an outstanding modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated for different kinds of contactless communication methods and protocols at 13.56 MHz.
A simple 50k ohm vertical linear potentiometer for all your projects.
Here is a design for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
Highly integrated module popularly used for entry detection, it complies with microcontroller or DC loads.
The Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 and compatible with the Arduino Uno R3. It has 14 digital I/O pins, 6 analog inputs, a 16MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or...