Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
IR Remote with receiver kit (Infrared remote control kit, arduino, raspberry, etc.)
REMJANKITProduct available with different options
One Remote to rule them all.
- CR2025 environmental protection button batteries, capacity : 160 mah
- Working Distance: more than 8 m ( effected by the surrounding environment, the receiver sensitivity etc )
- Effective Angle: 60 degrees
- Surface materials: 0.125 mmPET stick, With effective life : 20000 times.
- Stable quality, cost-effective
- Static current 3-5 uA, dynamic current 3-5 mA
Infrared Receiver Sensor
- 100% new, never used
- Includes high-speed high-sensitivity PIN photodiode and a low -power, high-gain preamplifier IC, plus the use of epoxy resin dry outer shield anti- scratch design , the product has been part of environmentally friendly products through REACH and SGS certification, infrared remote control system used as a receiver .
- Low power consumption ; wide-angle and long distance reception
- Strong anti-interference ability , able to withstand environmental disturbances
- Outside interference shielding design
- Ultra- compact design package with outer shield anti-jamming capability , built-in CMOSlC
- Voltage :2.7-5 .5 V
- Receiving distance :13-15M
- Size: pin lenght:21mm
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X Infrared Receiver Module
- 1 X Cable
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The shield is designed based on esp8266 by Espressif Systems, pin-compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega2560 DevBorad. WiFi module is industrial-grade chips ESP8266, which is ESP-12E with metal shield, strong anti-interference ability; Shield is pin-compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega2560 and other control board. A voltage converter chip is used to deal with 3.3V...
Simply supply it with 5V power (or less than 25V), it will start vibrating, use another analog signal to control the power via Arduino.
A prototype AA battery case, , and it can be fully closed by cap and further
Tamiya 70093 3-Speed Crank-Axle Gearbox Kit
Ever wanted to know how to make a simple drawing program on a LCD display, or are you curious about programming touch screens?
This is a splittable 40 pin jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
Here is a design for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
This a well designed, Arduino compatible mobile robot development platform,you can build it and program it easily with tons of published free codes. Compare with the last mobile platform, this one has a light body with mounting holes, you can add Variety of sensors to make it more interesting.