Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
IR Remote with receiver kit (Infrared remote control kit, arduino, raspberry, etc.)
REMJANKITLast items in stock
One Remote to rule them all.
- CR2025 environmental protection button batteries, capacity : 160 mah
- Working Distance: more than 8 m ( effected by the surrounding environment, the receiver sensitivity etc )
- Effective Angle: 60 degrees
- Surface materials: 0.125 mmPET stick, With effective life : 20000 times.
- Stable quality, cost-effective
- Static current 3-5 uA, dynamic current 3-5 mA
Infrared Receiver Sensor
- 100% new, never used
- Includes high-speed high-sensitivity PIN photodiode and a low -power, high-gain preamplifier IC, plus the use of epoxy resin dry outer shield anti- scratch design , the product has been part of environmentally friendly products through REACH and SGS certification, infrared remote control system used as a receiver .
- Low power consumption ; wide-angle and long distance reception
- Strong anti-interference ability , able to withstand environmental disturbances
- Outside interference shielding design
- Ultra- compact design package with outer shield anti-jamming capability , built-in CMOSlC
- Voltage :2.7-5 .5 V
- Receiving distance :13-15M
- Size: pin lenght:21mm
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X Infrared Receiver Module
- 1 X Cable
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The RTC module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. It communicated with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus. There is a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep the real time for a long time after the Raspberry Pi has its power down. Set a serial port, TTL convenient way online debugging.
Standard size breadboard that is perfect for prototypes. It does even have power rails on the sides to allow for more than one power level. The one you will get is white and not transparent as in the picture.
10 cm micro-usb cable. Perfect to connect to your phone, dev board or to power a raspberry pi.
Simple heatsink kit for raspberry pi.
switch Micro switch SPDT
A prototype AA battery case, it has on/off switch on the case, and it can be fully closed by cap and further screw it to close, so it’s very well protected.
Ever wanted to know how to make a simple drawing program on a LCD display, or are you curious about programming touch screens?
This little pack contains a good base to begin with Arduino or other micro-controllers.
Seeeduino Stalker - Waterproof Solar Kit is based on the Seeeduino Stalker v2.3 which is a feature rich Arduino compatible Wireless Sensor Network node and it's modular structure and onboard peripherals makes it convenient to log and time stamp sensor data on a periodic basis. The Seeeduino Stalker is a candidate for all your tracking, monitoring and...