Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
NE555 Pulse Signal Generator (useful to experiment, drive motors, etc.)
Generate a square wave signal for experimental development use.
- Size: 3.1CM * 2.2CM
- the main chip: NE555;
- Input voltage: 5V-15VDC. When 5V supply, the output current can be at around 15MA; when the 12V supply, the output current can be about 35MA;
- the input current: ≥ 100MA
- the output amplitude:. 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP (different depending on the input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
- the maximum output current: ≥ 15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), ≥ 35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
- Output with LED indication, there is no output straightforward (LOW LED quantity, high LED off, LED blink rate is relatively low);
- The output frequency range of grades available, the output frequency more continuously adjustable;
- LF file: 1Hz ~ 50Hz
- IF file: 50Hz ~ 1kHz
- High frequency file: 1KHz ~ 10kHz
- High-frequency file: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
- You can fine-tune the output duty cycle, duty cycle and frequency are not adjustable, adjust the duty cycle will change the frequency
- The output frequency is adjustable: Cycle T = 0.7 (RA +2 RB) C
- RA, RB is 0-10K adjustable;
- At low frequencies file C = 0.001UF;
- Medium frequency when C = 0.1UF;
- High frequency file C = 1UF;
- When high-frequency gear C = 100UF, so the frequency of the waveform buyers can own calculations
- Generate a square wave signal for experimental development use.
- Generate a square wave drive signal for driving steppers
- Generate adjustable pulse for MCU.
- Generate adjustable pulse for control-related circuit.
- Watts (sortie)
- Google Product Type
- Vitesse d'horloge
- Couleurs d'affichage
- Type de CPU
- Mémoire Flash (programme)
- Colonne de rangement
- Watts (entrée)
- Coeurs CPU
- Famille de micro-controlleur
- Display Type
- Fréquence Radio
- Tension en entrée
- Résolution d'affichage
- Zone de stockage
- Mémoire RAM (vive)
- Etage de rangement
- Compatibilité avec les cartes
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Mega Proto Screw Shield breaks out all pins of Arduino Mega 2560 and some of the pins are extended to 3.5mm-spacing screw terminals. Besides, it is equipped with 2.54 pitched universal electronic brick interface, 4-pin grove electronic brick interface as well as XBee interface for pins D0 ~ 21 and A0 ~ 15, which is a great help to design of our...
Wires and Connectors
4mm Banana Plug Black + Red
The 555 timer IC is an integrated circuit (chip) used in a variety of timer, pulse generation, and oscillator applications. The 555 can be used to provide time delays, as an oscillator, and as a flip-flop element. Derivatives provide up to four timing circuits in one package.
Mechanical Endstop Limited Switch ( Arduino compatible )
Standard size breadboard that is perfect for prototypes. It does even have power rails on the sides to allow for more than one power level. The one you will get is white and not transparent as in the picture.
On-board TDA7266 audio amplifier chip, dual-channel 7W +7 W, suitable for 4-8 Euro 5-15W speakers use
The Arduino CNC Shield makes it easy to get your CNC projects up and running in a few hours. It uses opensource firmware on Arduino to control 4 stepper motors using 4x A4988 or DRV8825 with this shield and an Arduino you can build all kinds of robotics or CNC projects including CNC routers, laser cutters and even pick&place machines. This is the KIT...
Integrated Circuits (ICs, Chips)
100 Times Gain Signal Amplification
This is a splittable 40 pin dual male jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.