Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
NE555 Pulse Signal Generator (useful to experiment, drive motors, etc.)
Generate a square wave signal for experimental development use.
- Size: 3.1CM * 2.2CM
- the main chip: NE555;
- Input voltage: 5V-15VDC. When 5V supply, the output current can be at around 15MA; when the 12V supply, the output current can be about 35MA;
- the input current: ≥ 100MA
- the output amplitude:. 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP (different depending on the input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
- the maximum output current: ≥ 15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), ≥ 35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
- Output with LED indication, there is no output straightforward (LOW LED quantity, high LED off, LED blink rate is relatively low);
- The output frequency range of grades available, the output frequency more continuously adjustable;
- LF file: 1Hz ~ 50Hz
- IF file: 50Hz ~ 1kHz
- High frequency file: 1KHz ~ 10kHz
- High-frequency file: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
- You can fine-tune the output duty cycle, duty cycle and frequency are not adjustable, adjust the duty cycle will change the frequency
- The output frequency is adjustable: Cycle T = 0.7 (RA +2 RB) C
- RA, RB is 0-10K adjustable;
- At low frequencies file C = 0.001UF;
- Medium frequency when C = 0.1UF;
- High frequency file C = 1UF;
- When high-frequency gear C = 100UF, so the frequency of the waveform buyers can own calculations
- Generate a square wave signal for experimental development use.
- Generate a square wave drive signal for driving steppers
- Generate adjustable pulse for MCU.
- Generate adjustable pulse for control-related circuit.
- Famille de micro-controlleur
- Coeurs CPU
- Display Type
- Fréquence Radio
- Tension en entrée
- Résolution d'affichage
- Zone de stockage
- Mémoire RAM (vive)
- Compatibilité avec les cartes
- Etage de rangement
- Watts (sortie)
- Google Product Type
- Vitesse d'horloge
- Couleurs d'affichage
- Type de CPU
- Mémoire Flash (programme)
- Colonne de rangement
- Watts (entrée)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Digital RGB ring is an intelligent light source consist s of WS2812B RGB LED with Integrated Driver Chip. The control circuit and RGB chip are integrated in a package of 5050 components. This LED ring is a full-color that external control for each lamp beads. It with high brightness, can achieve effects of full color r The RGB LED chips with low driving...
100 Times Gain Signal Amplification
Mega Proto Screw Shield breaks out all pins of Arduino Mega 2560 and some of the pins are extended to 3.5mm-spacing screw terminals. Besides, it is equipped with 2.54 pitched universal electronic brick interface, 4-pin grove electronic brick interface as well as XBee interface for pins D0 ~ 21 and A0 ~ 15, which is a great help to design of our...
Nice little battery that is really inexpensive for the (quite high) power it provides. Be sure to use it with a proper holder.
This is a T-Cobbler breakout kit used for extending the GPIO interface on Raspberry Pi B+,2 or 3 to breadboard. It helps you to make the connections between Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 breadboard become simple.
Screw shield is a wing-like shield that extends both sides of your Arduino or Arduino variants into sturdy and reliable screw terminal blocks.
The 555 timer IC is an integrated circuit (chip) used in a variety of timer, pulse generation, and oscillator applications. The 555 can be used to provide time delays, as an oscillator, and as a flip-flop element. Derivatives provide up to four timing circuits in one package.
The test hooks are spring loaded hook.