ABX00027 Arduino Nano 33 IoT, ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU, u-blox NINA-W102Arduino
This small, robust and powerful card comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity which, combined with its low-power architecture, makes it a practical and economical solution for your connected projects.
Arduino Nano33 IOT is fully compatible with Arduino IOT Cloud and supports full TLS secure transport: the crypto chip stores the cryptographic keys in the hardware, providing a very high level of security for this class of products. Integration with Arduino IOT Cloud also provides a very efficient way to set up online dashboards with little coding and minimal effort.
In the same iconic Arduino Nano size, Arduino Nano 33 IOT hosts an ARM Cortex-M0 + SAMD21 processor, an ESP32-based Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module, a 6-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- SAMD21 Cortex®-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU
- Radio module u-box NINA-W10, secure element ATECC608A
- Operating voltage of 3.3V
- Clock speed is 48MHz, CPU flash memory is 256KB, SRAM is 32KB
- 11 PWM pins, 1 UART, 1 SPI, 1 I2C
- 8 (ADC 8/10/12bit) analogue input pins, 1 (DAC 10bit) analogue output pins
- LSM6DS interial measurement unit (IMU)
- Length is 45mm, width is 18mm, weight is 5g (with headers)