Iteaduino Plus A20 (ARM Linux board, Dual-core A20 Processor) GroveiTeadStudio
Iteaduino Plus is an open source ARM development board, which is based on Allwinner A20 SoC, small size, hacker friendly, extendable and very low-cost. Compare with Raspberry Pi, it has higher performance, SATA supported and more extension interfaces.
- CPU Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali 400 MP
- DDR3 RAM 1Gbyte
- 4G NAND FLASH
- Split CORE and Baseboard design
- Break out sufficient GPIO’s
- Compatible with RPI 26pin interface
- Support Grove Electronic brick
- Support Foca directly for serial debug
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|I/O Operation Level||3.3V|