Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Raspberry Pi PowerPack Battery Extension Board
The on board IC supports lithium charge and 5V boost management. For only supply RPI, it can supports up to 9 hours.
- Not only for raspberry pi, onboard two USB-A port, a power supply board for Pi. The other USB can supply for LCD screen or any other equipment.
- Weight only 80g.
- Only need few hexgon and screws can stack this board easily on raspberry pi, fully follow HAT design methods.
- Version updated to 1.1, don’t have datasheet for this.
- Purchase of this NOT including lithium battery, a 3.7V 3800mah lithium battery is recommended. Battery Jack XH2.54
- Maximum discharge current: 1.8A @ 5.1V ± 0.1V
- Standard charging current / voltage: 1.0A@5.0V
- As the lithium battery is full voltage: 4.18V – 4.2V
- CHG LED:
- ON: charger constant current charging.
- Off: float charger until full as of lithium.
- ON LED:
- ON: USB-A output 5V
- Off: USB-A no output
Customers who bought this product also bought:
“An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines” Based on ESP8266 ESP12E wifi board, on-board USB-TTL support directly flashing from USB port, also on-board power circuits and all IOs setup.
The NanoPi M3 is another ARM board developed by FriendlyARM for makers, hobbyists and hackers. With this new friend we wish you could get not only tech skills but also unique experiences in various applications and hacking. It is small, elegant but has rich ports and interfaces. Playing with it and working with it the M3 will not only inspire your ideas...
This is a light weight, high energy density polymer lithium battery. It outputs a nominal 3.7v at 2500mAh, including built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage. It comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST connector-2.54 mm spacing between pins. Please do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium...
Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2/3 Model B, Raspberry Pi Model B+
This is battery level display module based on battery style digital tube LED. The 5 - segment LED inside is red light and the frame is green light. There is driver chip TM1651 onboard, so the control interface is simple, just two signal lines and VCC / GND. It can be used to display the battery power.
A basic prototyping board for raspberry pi, fundamental and useful.
It is a good plastic box for Raspberry Pi, which can protect it with one of these snazzy plastic enclosures?. These cases protect the Raspberry Pi from things like rogue wires that might short it out while still allowing full access to the board! Simply snap the RPi into the bottom half of the enclosure, then snap the two sides together. The e
Light weight,comfortable general purpose.This series are designed for laboratory,household repair soldering.