STM32F7 Discovery Board (Discovery kit with STM32F746NG MCU, 4.3" LCD, MBed compatible, 128M Flash, 64M RAM)ST Microelectronics
Wow, who said a micro-controller couldn't be fast ? This one is, very fast, with a lot of ram and flash. Sky is the limit on this one. It even has ethernet connectivity, two usb ports (three with the built-in programmer), audio in&out, etc. By the way, did I mention this is our new toy here at HackSpark ? We love it !
The STM32F7 discovery kit allows users to develop and share applications with the STM32F7 Series microcontollers based on ARM® Cortex®-M7 core.
The discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The Arduino connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F746NGH6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbytes of Flash memory and 340 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- Mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
- USB functions: virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 4.3-inch 480x272 color LCD-TFT with capacitive touch screen
- Camera connector
- SAI audio codec
- Audio line in and line out jack
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Two ST MEMS microphones
- SPDIF RCA input connector
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM (64 Mbits accessible)
- Connector for microSD card
- RF-EEPROM daughterboard connector
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connectors
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connectors
- Ethernet connector compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- Five power supply options:
- ST LINK/V2-1
- USB FS connector
- USB HS connector
- VIN from Arduino connector
- External 5 V from connector
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Arduino Uno V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32Cube package
- Supported by a wide choice of integrated development environments
More information on ST's website.