NodeMCU AMICA R2 (LUA/Arduino/Python, ESP-12E, ESP8266, WIFI, 32bit mcu)
“An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines”
Based on ESP8266 ESP12E wifi board, on-board USB-TTL support directly flashing from USB port, also on-board power circuits and all IOs setup.
- Based on ESP-12E ESP8266 wifi board
- All I/Os output
- No need to press reset/flash for pgoramming
- Open source support: www.nodemcu.com
- R2 version has CP2102 USB-TTL, larger current support, slim board can be installe on breadboard.
- Support windows 8.1 by CP2102, and support ESPlorer
- NO need to install driver for CH341 (replaced by CP2102), and NO need to flash firmware when you get it and use on first time. This is different with version R1.
- To use on the first time, NO need to flash the firmware, run command file.remove(“user.lua”) as instructed, see the attached image. Baud rate 9600
- To flash R2, please see the update on Nodemcu wiki page. Baud rate 115200
- High quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise your board won’t be recognized.
- Arduino-like hardware IO: Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API: Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style. Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI: Less than $4 WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit. We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
Note: MicroUSB need to be used gently, large force or negligent push may cause it broken.