Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
NodeMCU AMICA R2 (LUA/Arduino/Python, ESP-12E, ESP8266, WIFI, 32bit mcu)
“An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines”
Based on ESP8266 ESP12E wifi board, on-board USB-TTL support directly flashing from USB port, also on-board power circuits and all IOs setup.
- Based on ESP-12E ESP8266 wifi board
- All I/Os output
- No need to press reset/flash for pgoramming
- Open source support: www.nodemcu.com
- R2 version has CP2102 USB-TTL, larger current support, slim board can be installe on breadboard.
- Support windows 8.1 by CP2102, and support ESPlorer
- NO need to install driver for CH341 (replaced by CP2102), and NO need to flash firmware when you get it and use on first time. This is different with version R1.
- To use on the first time, NO need to flash the firmware, run command file.remove(“user.lua”) as instructed, see the attached image. Baud rate 9600
- To flash R2, please see the update on Nodemcu wiki page. Baud rate 115200
- High quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise your board won’t be recognized.
- Arduino-like hardware IO: Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API: Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style. Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI: Less than $4 WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit. We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
Note: MicroUSB need to be used gently, large force or negligent push may cause it broken.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
XL6009 DC-DC Boost Module Power Supply (Step up)
Step up module DC-DC
NanoPi NEO (Quad Core A7 ARM, 256M RAM)
The NanoPi NEO(abbreviated as NEO) is another fun board developed by FriendlyARM for makers, hobbyists and fans.
WifiCar NodeMCU Motor Shield L293D for Arduino
This is motor shield only, you maybe need nodemcu board and a remote car chassis to drive as kit.
Dual female splittable jumper wires (300mm, 40...
This is a splittable 40 pin dual female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
0.1" (2.54mm) Male header 1 row / 40 pins
This is a simple male header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the arduino on your protoboards.
DC Power Male Jack Adapter (Screw terminals...
barrel jack This is a DC Jack 5.5/2.1 to screw terminals adapter. It is ideal to connect standard power supplies to your project, led panels, strips or whatever.
DHT-11 Temperature & Humidity Sensor
This sensor provides temperature and humidity data with a quite good sensibility in a serial format thanks to its built-in micro-controller.
ULN2803A (DIP18 8-channels Darlington...
Easy to use Darlington Transistor Array for all your projects with diode protection and 8 channels.
Transistor starter kit TO-92 10 valeurs x 20...
This 110 transistor starter kit is perfect to fill your transistor drawers to begin with electronics at a killer price !
5mm Yellow Led
Simple 5mm yellow led with 20mcd power.