DIY Mini Bras robot 4 axes en Kit 4 DOF Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Bluetooth / WiFi (Robotique)
This small gripper uses a rack and pinion design with a servo-driven pinion and opposing racks to keep the gripper paddles synchronized and parallel to each other throughout its 32 mm range of motion. It includes a special micro servo with an additional wire that gives access to its feedback potentiometer, so you can track the actual position of the gripper paddles. This product is a kit, and assembly is required.
Adopts Servo Driver HAT:
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in python like Bluetooth/WiFi remote control)
The Robot Arm Structure
- 4-DOF, large solid base, metal mechanical grasper
- Full aluminium alloy body, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable
- Clever mechanical structure and mounting design, agile to control, easy to build
- Fitted with 4x metal gear servos (1x MG996R, 3x MG90S), large torque force, smooth moving