Digital DS18B20 temperature sensor with steel head (waterproof, one-wire)
This is a digital temperature sensor, that is already calibrated. The measurement is done where the sensor is, no need for long insulated wire or complicated ADC design.
This sensor is therefore also perfect for use with a Raspberry Pi, as it is not analogic, all the data is transmitted in digital One Wire protocol.
- Chip used: DS18B20 (one wire digital temperature sensor)
- Length of Cable : 10cm
- Size of Stainless steel sheath: 6*50mm
- Power supply range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Storage temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy over the range of -10°C to +85°C: ±0.5°C.
- Output leads: Red (VCC), Blue (DATA), Black (GND)
- For each lead, we use 30pcs tinning lines, which is different from other DS18B20 sensor wires, it is soft and has better oxidation resistance ability
- Flexibility resistance
- Better thermal conductivity