ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT for Raspberry Pi Seeed Studio
ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. You can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
The board is developed based on WM8960, a low power stereo codec. There are 2 microphones on both sides of the board for collecting sounds and it also provides 3 APA102 RGB LEDs, 1 User Button and 2 on-board Grove interfaces for expanding your applications. What is more, 3.5mm Audio Jack or JST 2.0 Speaker Out are both available for audio output.
This product does not include the Pi Zero board
If you have any technical issue regarding software, please visit the github page and submit your query.
- Raspberry Pi compatible(Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1B+, Raspberry Pi 2B, Raspberry Pi 3B, Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4 )
- 2 Grove Interfaces: support GPIO and I2C
- Programmable Button and LED: one button and three LEDs
- Stereo Codec with Class D Speaker Driver
- Two types audio output socket : 3.5mm Audio Jack(40mW output ), JST2.0 Speaker Out(providing 1W into 8Ω loads)
- Far-field support (up to 3 meters)
What is ReSpeaker?
ReSpeaker is an open modular voice interface to hack things around you. Let you interact with your home appliances, your plant, your office, your internet-equipped devices, or any other things in your daily life, all by your voice. The ReSpeaker project provides hardware components and software libraries to build voice-enabled device.