Grove - XBee Carrier Charging Lipo and solar solaire
Charging Lipo and solar XBee Carrier is a Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) base board designed for Bee series and groves. It is primarily suitable for standalone Bee Nodes like RN-171-XV WiFly, RFBee, Wifi Bee. Besides a Bee receptacle, there are also two Grove connectors. The board cab be powered by a lithium battery or through USB cable. You can use a Wireless charger, Solar Panel or the USB cable to charge the battery. The FT232RL chip onboard helps in downloading the program to Bee Module directly.
- Bees compatible receptacle
- Two grove connector - one for I2C and other for D6,D5
- Two grove place holders
- On-Board Charge Controller CN3063
- On-Board 3.3V LDO Lownoise Micropower Regulator - RT9167A_33PB
- On-board FT232RL UBS-UART IC
- LEDs for PWR, charge indication and UART transmission.
- Power switch
- Reset button
- 2.0mm pitch JST connector for Battery and Charger.
- Wireless Sensor Network with Standalone Bee Node like Wifi Bee.
- As a configuration aid for Bees using FT232RL.
- Charger for Lithium Ion Cells using on-board charge controller.
- As a FT232RL based 3.3v USB-UART.