Chem-Wik® Rosin Size 100 10-5L 5ft/1.5m 0.76
Chem-Wik® Rosin is especially designed for today’s heat sensitive electronic components. The lighter mass, pure copper braid construction allows for better thermal conductivity, even at low temperatures. Chem-Wik® Rosin responds as much as 50% faster than conventional desoldering braids. This design minimizes overheating and requires less “contact” pressure for greater operator control. All sizes are coated with a Type “R” organic flux system.
- Requires little or no post solder cleaning, no corrosive residues
- Optimized weave design for faster wicking and heat transfer
- Halide free
- Coated with ultra high purity, noncorrosive Type R rosin flux
- Quickly and thoroughly removes solder
- Fast wicking action protects components from harmful heat damage