Wifi IoT Relays Board Based on ESP8266 R1.1
The purpose of this design is for learning how to play with the hardware and software of a IOT project, it is based on price competitive wifi module ESP8266.
- Based on ESP-12F ESP8266 Wifi Board
- This relay board use one AC input, and supports two relay AC output. Please note the output AC power comes/connected from/with input AC power. Relay only play as on/off switch for AC power. Will be danergerous to use in any other cases.
- Relay Specification: Songle Relay, 125VAC 10A, 250VAC 10A, 10A 30VDC, 10A 28VDC
- Plastic enclosure design support, package includes the PCB board, plastic case, and self-drilled screws (screws are not assembled). Case general dimension is 111*42 mm.
- Two Lead out buttons BTN1 and BTN2
- Two relay indication LEDs
- One status LED, indicating connecting status in demo code
- A few lead out pins, from top (left) to bottom (right):
- Resevered design for temperature sensor DHT22
- Screw terminal which are easy for wiring output.
Demo Software Features:
- The board flashed with demo test code, you can follow the youtube video to make a try directly. And find demo code in the wiki page below. Only nodemcu demo code avaialble.
- The demo code written in R1.1 will do:
- switch both relay on/off once per second, and wait for smart config
- When connected to local wifi by smart config, on/off switching relay will stop and you can use mqtt to control it, follow wiki instruction for further details.
- You can use USB-TTL debug to re-program it.PL2303 or CP2102 can be all the work
- If you want to customize it, please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use MQTT platform called www.cloudmqtt.com, use-friendly for esp8266
- Based on NodeMCU LUA coding
- Demo code available, open source, and support smartconfig and MQTT, please find the code below or at our dropbox page to download
- The board has exposed high voltage AC connection, be very carefully on this.
- Please notice the two relay output terminals are a little conflict with case, second channels need to use soft wires or remove the screw installation bars manually.