Arduino-Compatible Pro Mini [16M/5V, 8M/3V3]
The minimal design approach to EDArduino, and fully compatible with arduino. This is a 5V EDArduino running the 16MHz bootloader (select ‘Arduino pro mini′ within the Arduino software). EDArduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need.
We recommend first time EDArduino users start with the Duemilanove. It’s a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The EDArduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (5V), lack of connectors, and USB off board.
- ATmega328 (Default) running at 16MHz or 8Mhz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- 5V or 3V3 regulator
- Max 150mA output
- Over current protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- DC input 5V up to 12V
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- 0.7×1.3″ (18x33mm)
- Less than 2 grams
- Not include cable
- Crystal 8mhz marked as 0.08 and regulator silk print is 9b27. crystal 16mhz marked as AR, and regulartor silk print is S8MF
- This is the highest quality Arduino-compatible product made in China, you try and you will like!